AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Menace

59.2cm 360 for All Classes

2000DPI
Windows Default
1.3 Sens In-Game
Zowie:) EC1 + Steelseries QCK+ Heavy

Is that too low for anyone? :)

That is not a 59cm 360. If those settings are right its 16cm 360.

Edd

T2P

just play with whatever floats your boat

DarkSlayer

Quoted from Edd

just play with whatever floats your boat

That dosnt mean you shouldnt experiment and find your sweet spot

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

1. get a fitting sensitivity that you think is high enough for all maneuvering.
2. use some mm_ map for a bit to get the hang of the sens
3. play some dm
4. notice how it didnt change an apes ass regarding your aim, it’s either as awful as it was or as good as it was.

Btw, couldn’t bother reading the whole thread but the op’s problem could be the fact that G9x’s avago sensor doesn’t handle high speeds well on a high dpi and a cloth pad. You need to go down to 200 dpi to actually be able to play without massive skipping on even a slightly lower sens. It’s even more sensitive in that regard than the original G9 imo. Hard pads are fine tho, so if you wanna have a high dpi that’s your only option really.

wampee

use the sens you think you should use.

my sens :

deathadder 1800 dpi
6.01 ingame sens

Last edited by wampee,

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from wampee

use the sens you think you should use.

my sens :

deathadder 1800 dpi
6.01 ingame sens

6.01? =P what’s the point?

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

Quoted from Gubbins

[…]

6.01? =P what’s the point?

My ingame sens is 0.885 and some more decimals, cant remember them all.

Last edited by Rake,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

This is the first time I read about skipping with the g9x. The only real “problem” that mouse has is slight acceleration due to the sensor (same goes for the g500 and the Xai). My Xai doesn’t skip on a cloth pad at 40cm 360’s (using 1620dpi). Maybe that’s not low enough?

DarkSlayer

Quoted from Koeitje

This is the first time I read about skipping with the g9x. The only real “problem” that mouse has is slight acceleration due to the sensor (same goes for the g500 and the Xai). My Xai doesn’t skip on a cloth pad at 40cm 360’s (using 1620dpi). Maybe that’s not low enough?

The sensor isnt that bad at skipping at all, iv a similair set up to above and have no problems compared with my other mice

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

The combination of low sens, cloth mouse mat and a high dpi results in skipping with the g9x, google it if you don’t believe me, or better yet test it. Not sure if it’s all cloth pads, but atleast qck’s have it.

Last edited by Rake,

minimoose

Quoted from Rake

The combination of low sens, cloth mouse mat and a high dpi results in skipping with the g9x, google it if you don’t believe me, or better yet test it. Not sure if it’s all cloth pads, but atleast qck’s have it.

I couldn’t use my g9 on a qck, it was really poor, mouse just didn’t track properly. Had to switch to a £3 plastic pad.

Last edited by minimoose,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Rake

Ok. Well its well known qck’s are one of the worst clothpads, so I guess it doesn’t really matter. My Xai (same sensor) @ 1620 dpi doesn’t skip on my puretrak talent at ~36cm 360.

KOVACS

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]
Ok. Well its well known qck’s are one of the worst clothpads, so I guess it doesn’t really matter. My Xai (same sensor) @ 1620 dpi doesn’t skip on my puretrak talent at ~36cm 360.

Mionix Naos 5000 @ 1620 dpi
Sensitivity 1.0
Goliathus Speed mat

No skipping on any movements but predictably there is significant negative accel on fast movements at anything above 20cm/360.

Dunno how you can put up with playing at ~36cm/360 with so much neg accel, even relatively small flickshots get skewed badly at this sensitivity with ADNS-9500 sensor.

P.S. Why did you lower your sens anyway? Pretty sure you used to play with ~25cm/360 same as me.

+1 on QCK being one of the worst cloth pads, but for some reason both CS communities swear by them religiously.

Last edited by KOVACS,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10