Forum

tr_flinger_b3

Created 29th December 2008 @ 19:39

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Azured

eureka

+1, love this map.

Adding some randomness in the direction & height (and airstrafing if possible) would make this map perfect. At present it’s just a little to easy to hit the bots.

Really appreciate your work, and look forward to the next release.

EDIT: Gravelpit B point (on the roof) would be nice, aswell as fastlane center point.

Funkeh

DStM

Yeah Deadface condones your work ;)

The first time I played the map I got to about 400 kills before I became bored. I now go on it every now and then for about 100 kills and today I even played on the badlands section as a sniper headshotting scouts and spies (fecking hard to do consistently).

Would greatly appreciate a granary mid point section – couldn’t care less about well tbh :P

BvD

flowerpower/

I play this map a minimum of 15 mins every day =D It’s part of my warmup. I used to to rocketshooting, airshot and midair_v1 but this is much better

r3sp

good map, very helpful to train shots. really waiting for update.

can u remove invisible borders and invisible roof? hundreds of airshots was ruined by them, when bots suddenly change speed or direction of flight.

thx

dunc

infs
dp.

I have no idea how much control you have over the bots.. any chance you could get them to strafe at all? Would make things a little bit more difficult/realistic.

Funkeh

DStM

tr_midair_v1 is ridiculous, all the bots spawn at basically the same time and they kill themselves on the sides – have to be very lucky with the first hit to knockc them upwards for a second and kill.

As for this map, it is getting old now because I have made every shot possible like 3 times or more.. an update to the bots’ movement and/or level would be sweet as.

BvD

flowerpower/

funkeh, I thought exactly the same about midair_v1 as you do now. When you get used to it, it can be alot of fun. Triple midairs are possible, damn high also. When you kill 1 or two, the bots start to spawn at different times and you get to shoot more often etcetc.

@dunc, inexistence stated that it’s not possible for the bots to strafe. It’s a shame, I know =D

Mike

SF

Could you use point_clientcommand to make the bots use +left/+moveleft?

Inexistence

Üb

Thanks for all the feedback guys. I’m glad to know you enjoy the map. I’m working on it at the moment. I’m redoing badlands. I have the placement and launching of the ramps, which are: At choke, at the ramp, at the bridge and on the balcony. Basically all 4 regular jumps you’re likely to deal with. I’m working on making them curve in the air. I think I have a possible way, but I’m not sure. If it works, it shouldn’t be hard to implement.

Gaarulf

UP|

Feel free to upload WIP versions as well :)

Inexistence

Üb

I have a crack commando unit of playtesters, so nobody need worry about having to playtest it. You’ll all get to wait until the final release of b3 ^__^

Inexistence

Üb

Double-Posting, but I’d like to get your idea on something.

I’m changing both the bots to soldiers, so it’ll allow triple airshots all the time. I was thinking though that maybe I should add a constant resupply for bots? It’d let you airshot them as many times as you want, but it’d take away the satisfaction of them dying. What do you guys think?

Puppets

make a resuply at their spawnpoints down the ramp so they allways have 200 hp in midair kkthx so a triple and with luck a double airshot will alway kill them

albert

epx^

What about making one a demoman with resupply, and the soldier just normal?

BvD

flowerpower/

The botresupply is pefect inexistence ;) If you hadn’t posted it here I would have given it you as a tip ;)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »