Forum

tr_flinger_b3

Created 29th December 2008 @ 19:39

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

4love

Would you add the middle point from Fastlane?

BvD

flowerpower/

@4love

Inexistence is not a robot :p He has a real life, be happy with what he does for us

Buck

Add a button, when you shoot enables and disables bots having constant resuply, id say this would work :)

Gaarulf

UP|

Any news on this fabolous map?

Inexistence

Üb

Unfortunately I’m caught up in the mapping competition atm. I’ll work on it when I get chance or if I feel like it, but it’s not priority at all at the moment. :(

reggin

FoF

>:C

BvD

flowerpower/

='(

JamesBong

Lapinou Team

*pulls out his shovel and hits himself on the head, shaking it and screaming like a loony*

Damn that mapping competition :(

Buck

Guys, as mapper myself i can say that working on project like one in mapping competition is way more fun and entertaining than copy pasting other maps together and screwing around with ramps for half hour on each and then do more stuff with teleporters and such, it gets boring real quick :P

tesco

mrp.

any news?

Rex

vR|

Lost hope for gettin this b3 awesome map long ago :(

tragett

omfg bump D:

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Inex isn’t playing much TF2 recently/no longer has a large amount of interest in it. I wouldn’t hold your breath on a new version anytime soon :p

Ino

dp.
dp.

Damn, was waiting for that one too

exm

Isnt there any other talented map makers, that could bring back this project to life? Please? Pretty please?! OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE MAKE B3!!!!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »