Forum

TF2 Update 19-11-2010 (RAW Input)

Created 19th November 2010 @ 22:35

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »

AnimaL

Quoted from franco

anyone know the minimum effective DPI it starts to work at? i dont notice anything at 1600.

if u cant see it, why bother?

Square

there is a way to calculate the new sensitivity in-game with raw input on? because it’s way more sensitive than before :(

Last edited by Square,

Dummy

Quoted from Square

there is a way to calculate the new sensitivity in-game with raw input on? because it’s way more sensitive than before :(

+1 this its such a lower sens than it used to be before, i like the smoothness i dont like the new sens :s adds like 3/4 cm to a 360

octochris

(0v0)

Just turn it on and off using m_rawinput and measure your 360.

Rupheñ

i dont have mouse accel and when the cm/360 value dont change when i turn rawput on and off.

Square

Quoted from octochris

Just turn it on and off using m_rawinput and measure your 360.

this could be a solution, but nevermind i’ll stick with no-raw settings.
lazyness

Last edited by Square,

Defur

I played with the raw input the whole morning, got annoyed because i wasnt used to it.
Turned it off again.

octochris

(0v0)

I don’t actually feel any sensitivity difference. It just feels a lot smoother. Maybe mouse specific, but I doubt it.

broesel

LAME

Quoted from octochris

I don’t actually feel any sensitivity difference. It just feels a lot smoother. Maybe mouse specific, but I doubt it.

I guess it’s dpi dependent – I have a G9 @ 3200 dpi and noticed a HUGE difference, whereas a mate who has an 800 dpi mouse noticed nothing :D

Lynn

⁄⁄nν

Yeah I could notice a rather big difference. For starters I lowered my sense to 0.8 now (from the previous 3.5) (2000 DPI mouse).

It feels a hell of a lot smoother, too. I like it :)

Spike Himself

TC

Razer Naga @ 1600. Don’t feel any difference.

Foxt

Raw input still doesn’t work for me. I tried unistalling mouse drivers, and with 2 different mices, on Win XP and Win7. So I guess I’ll try again if valve fixes it or something :<

pykow

tf2 update have broke my game :S
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC1d6qYpteU

My keyz dont work.
and he randomly open the voicemenu while jumping

AnimaL

Quoted from pykow

tf2 update have broke my game :S
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC1d6qYpteU

My keyz dont work.
and he randomly open the voicemenu while jumping

scripts

So the raw input is like

FUCKING AMAZING OMG ARE YOU KIDDING ME FINALLY THIS GAME DOESNT FEEL ANYMORE LIKE IM A MIDGET RIDING A WASHING MACHINE OVER SOME RUBBEL AND MY MOUSE ACTUALLY DOES WHAT ITS SUPPOSED TO DO AND THE GAME IS SILKY SMOOTH AND…I like it.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »