Forum

Oh TPlay, oh boomeh..

Created 14th September 2010 @ 09:10

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 17 Next »

AnimaL

Quoted from boomeh

[…]such a fucking bad bust video, but it actually seems to have a few people doubting it?

its only demsii…. dont mad

ShoX

Sir
dp.

I’m tiger woods

Smofo

Im THAT good!

Quoted from pukz

[…]

boomeh are you tmn?

+1

boomeh

Tplay

Quoted from Smofo

What about 3:35?

I do have to admit that clip does look slightly dodgy, but it was just a massive fluke, you’re almost guaranteed to find a few dodgy clips in a demo, even if you watch your own demos back in wireframe, its surprising what you’ll see.
I attended i40 a few weeks back and put in some good performances, probably going to be attending more lans in the near future so if any doubters wish to watch me play then your free to do so :)

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Quoted from byte

For those that wanna know, (sorry to poop on you party c3n <3), the only thing legit and evident from what content has been shown is the bit at 5:15min.

The rest could of all been compromised from comms, general prediction aim. Him checking for a spy at spawn is kinda normal if ppl find that dodgey then I guess I should be banned too for the infinite times I've spotted a spy even if I haven't heard him.

Another thing, him shooting rockets on the left side of cp3 in valley (prediction rockets) watch any soldier in div 1 if they do this (which they do tbh).

There's plenty more I could mention that isn't conclusive enough, in the clip(s) shown but at 5:15 thats the only real bit of evidence that is unacceptable aka dodgey/cheating!

Again I'm not saying he is NOT cheating, I'm just saying the evidence shown is not enough to warrant a ban, only a "smell" of being looked at for the future.

*inb4 ppl start whining at me*

Cheers

Byte

I knew he was under alias ages ago, which means you must of as well. So you covered for him and now you’re defending him? And don’t bullshit me that you didn’t know – his IP was cross-checked and matched.

Why are you still a league admin?

Vali

-9w-

Quoted from boomeh

I do have to admit that clip does look slightly dodgy, but it was just a massive fluke, you’re almost guaranteed to find a few dodgy clips in a demo, even if you watch your own demos back in wireframe, its surprising what you’ll see.
I attended i40 a few weeks back and put in some good performances, probably going to be attending more lans in the near future so if any doubters wish to watch me play then your free to do so :)

Massive flukes and hacky moments do happen, yet it makes it slightly hard to believe when you are a banned cheater doing it. It still remains that you had absolutely no reason to look there and it was a twitch (both to and from) which indicates that it was reactionary (to you seeing the stickies through the wall). Further corroborating the idea that you could see the stickies through the wall is that you then go on quickly to paranoidly check for stickies around you immediately afterwards.

But yeah, massive fluke, ok.

Last edited by Vali,

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Vali

It still remains that you had absolutely no reason to look there and it was a twitch (both to and from) which indicates that it was reactionary (to you seeing the stickies through the wall). Further corroborating the idea that you could see the stickies through the wall is that you then go on quickly to paranoidly check for stickies around you immediately afterwards.

However what you do NOT see in this video, is the order of magnitude greater number of occassions where he looks and there is nothing there.

pukz

Quoted from Fragga

[…]

I knew he was under alias ages ago, which means you must of as well. So you covered for him and now you’re defending him? And don’t bullshit me that you didn’t know – his IP was cross-checked and matched.

Why are you still a league admin?

So obvious that byte would cover for banned cheaters.. everyone is gonna believe that one Fragga. I’m glad you had something sensible to say

DRookie

guru-JB
,(s),

Quoted from boomeh

[…]
I do have to admit that clip does look slightly dodgy, but it was just a massive fluke,

You, presumably, being able to play well without cheats makes the fact that you use cheats even sadder.

And would you please clearly state that you are TMN, because I think some of the admins are still confused.

skinnie

TCM

:D

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Post the demo.
Troll more.
????
Profit.

Boomeh, if TMN is your fake nick, then you are in deep shit, but still you’ll end up better if you’ll actually tell the truth.

Quoted from skinnie

:D

+1

Last edited by freshmeatt,

boomeh

Tplay

Quoted from Vali

[…]

Massive flukes and hacky moments do happen, yet it makes it slightly hard to believe when you are a banned cheater doing it. It still remains that you had absolutely no reason to look there and it was a twitch (both to and from) which indicates that it was reactionary (to you seeing the stickies through the wall). Further corroborating the idea that you could see the stickies through the wall is that you then go on quickly to paranoidly check for stickies around you immediately afterwards.

But yeah, massive fluke, ok.

That doesnt really make any sense when you consider that you can see the stickies in the video from as early as 3:34, yet i didnt move my crosshair until 3:36? im pretty sure i was probably just looking up to see if there were stickies above me.

im 100% confident i haven’t cheated in tf2 since being in vale/yoyotech team, like i said, if u want to come watch me play at future lan events feel free, but you’ll only be disapointed by the fact im not cheating :(

beta

RaWr ::

Nothing clear in my opinion…good calls and sound do a lot of the work.

All I know is that, I had no idea you could just have models showing through walls! How wallhacks have improved since CS Beta 7.

pukz

Quoted from boomeh

[…]
That doesnt really make any sense when you consider that you can see the stickies in the video from as early as 3:34, yet i didnt move my crosshair until 3:36? im pretty sure i was probably just looking up to see if there were stickies above me.

im 100% confident i haven’t cheated in tf2 since being in vale/yoyotech team, like i said, if u want to come watch me play at future lan events feel free, but you’ll only be disapointed by the fact im not cheating :(

I believe you mate. there is one thing I must know though…

When we shared a tent at i35 was I sleeping with boomeh or tmn that night?

boomeh

Tplay

Quoted from freshmeatt

Post the demo.
Troll more.
????
Profit.

Boomeh, if TMN is your fake nick, then you are in deep shit, but still you’ll end up better if you’ll actually tell the truth.

[…]
+1

when the fuck has telling the truth ever lead to me being better off? i told the truth about cheating 10 months ago and im still stuck on a 2 year ban :D

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 17 Next »