Forum

Oh TPlay, oh boomeh..

Created 14th September 2010 @ 09:10

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 17 Next »

Chaos

BAT

Quoted from Vali

[…]

Massive flukes and hacky moments do happen, yet it makes it slightly hard to believe when you are a banned cheater doing it. It still remains that you had absolutely no reason to look there and it was a twitch (both to and from) which indicates that it was reactionary (to you seeing the stickies through the wall). Further corroborating the idea that you could see the stickies through the wall is that you then go on quickly to paranoidly check for stickies around you immediately afterwards.

But yeah, massive fluke, ok.

I want you in me

pukz

Quoted from boomeh

[…]

when the fuck has telling the truth ever lead to me being better off? i told the truth about cheating 10 months ago and im still stuck on a 2 year ban :D

But atleast you can hold your head high and say.. I’ve learnt my lesson and I will never be dis honest like that again.

No wait.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from boomeh

[…]

when the fuck has telling the truth ever lead to me being better off? i told the truth about cheating 10 months ago and im still stuck on a 2 year ban :D

so what you’re saying is that you’re avoiding the question?

Has boomeh denied that he’s also tmn yet?

Vali

-9w-

Quoted from boomeh

That doesnt really make any sense when you consider that you can see the stickies in the video from as early as 3:34, yet i didnt move my crosshair until 3:36? im pretty sure i was probably just looking up to see if there were stickies above me.

None of what you are doing from a standard viewpoint makes any sense, which is why I’m more than inclined to believe that it was due to hacks. If you wanted to check for stickies above you, you could’ve just moved your mouse straight up. The fact that the following stickychecking, including looking directly at the wall you’re pressed up against, was so retarded just says to me that you knew you had fucked up and were panicing.

Also “see me play at lan” isn’t exactly the strongest defence when you’re notorious for playing well enough in div1 matches at lan to not arouse suspicion while hacking online.

Springer

DAKKA

Quoted from boomeh

[…]
yet i didnt move my crosshair until …

we got an “I” in his feedback to the movie so i guess thats a confession that he his tmn.

Last edited by Springer,

pukz

Quoted from dotfloat™

Has boomeh denied that he’s also tmn yet?

no but he is a very nice guy.

Orchid

|=3

oh come on, answer the question we are all waiting for.

boomeh

Tplay

Quoted from Vali

[…]

None of what you are doing from a standard viewpoint makes any sense, which is why I’m more than inclined to believe that it was due to hacks. If you wanted to check for stickies above you, you could’ve just moved your mouse straight up. The fact that the following stickychecking, including looking directly at the wall you’re pressed up against, was so retarded just says to me that you knew you had fucked up and were panicing.

Also “see me play at lan” isn’t exactly the strongest defence when you’re notorious for playing well enough in div1 matches at lan to not arouse suspicion while hacking online.

I’m more offended by the fact u think i need cheats to beat a team with demsii in :(

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEbE3fGfF-o

boomeh

Tplay

Quoted from Springer

[…]

we got an “I” in his feedback to the movie so i guess thats a confession that he his tmn.

but the video on youtube is a clip of me playing, not tmn

Last edited by boomeh,

pukz

Quoted from Springer

[…]

Didn’t he play as Boomeh in the movie? I dunno I haven’t seen it.. i’m at work and obviously bored. :D

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Bassie

Even that dodgy clip at 5:25, if he has widescreen, maybe that view showed left entrance aswell as top, giving him full cover…now…why would a solly want to keep an eye on both entrances.

WHAT IS FOV?????

pukz

Quoted from pukz

[…]

I believe you mate. there is one thing I must know though…

When we shared a tent at i35 was I sleeping with boomeh or tmn that night?

Answer the damn question!

FlagZero

guru
G-Yoda

Quoted from boomeh

[…]

im 100% confident i haven’t cheated in tf2 since being in vale/yoyotech team….

You must work on your denials, sounds to me you had to first convince yourself you didn’t cheat, the split personality is getting to you.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 17 Next »