Forum

Oh TPlay, oh boomeh..

Created 14th September 2010 @ 09:10

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 17 Next »

alfa

No wonder he was so mad when he saw people coming from the other side of the wall and we still destroyed him (also next time make sure your aim matches your so called “incoming missiles” on your radar)

P.S: Radar that

Last edited by alfa,

seraph

rEJ

(disregard me i’m dumb)

Last edited by seraph,

Ghent

Team

Why does this shit allways happen when i’m out of popcorn.

Rotab

≧◡≦

http://31337.pl/

seraph

rEJ

I may be dumb, but hopefully this will be of use to ye in evaluating the merits and strength of the evidence against boomeh:

There was a young man who said “God
Must find it exceedingly odd
To think that the tree
Should continue to be
When there’s no one about in the quad.”

Reply:
“Dear Sir: Your astonishment’s odd;
I am always about in the quad.
And that’s why the tree
Will continue to be
Since observed by, Yours faithfully, God.”

Foster

-9m-
Pixie <3

Quoted from seraph

I may be dumb, but hopefully this will be of use to ye in evaluating the merits and strength of the evidence against boomeh:

There was a young man who said “God
Must find it exceedingly odd
To think that the tree
Should continue to be
When there’s no one about in the quad.”

Reply:
“Dear Sir: Your astonishment’s odd;
I am always about in the quad.
And that’s why the tree
Will continue to be
Since observed by, Yours faithfully, God.”

+1

This thread is now about poems.

A poor owd man wi’ tott’ring gait,
Wi’ body bent, an snowy pate,
Aw met one day;–
An daan o’th’ rooad side grassy banks
He sat to rest his weary shanks;
An aw, to while away mi time,
O’th’ neighbourin hillock did recline,
An bade ‘gooid day.’

Bassie

epx^
Üb

Don’t get me wrong, i’m no “div 1” solly but most of the things if not all are things i would generally do in any match on that (interesting) map.

Even that dodgy clip at 5:25, if he has widescreen, maybe that view showed left entrance aswell as top, giving him full cover…now…why would a solly want to keep an eye on both entrances.

No proof.

Cheez

And he accidently flicked perfectly onto the stickies at 3:35 aswell yeah?

Last edited by Cheez,

wpminnows

[PG]

maybe at 5:15 they were like “hey boomeh go down there…no nvm we’re gonna push…nvm” and he was confused and didn’t know where he was meant to be going

also i found this really old screenshot of me playing a 2fort server with a guy called boomeh who had an ‘iM’ avatar is that you

pukz

Quoted from wpminnows

maybe at 5:15 they were like “hey boomeh go down there…no nvm we’re gonna push…nvm” and he was confused and didn’t know where he was meant to be going

also i found this really old screenshot of me playing a 2fort server with a guy called boomeh who had an ‘iM’ avatar is that you

yes that’s Boomeh. he played for “i’m” with shifty about 3 years ago. :D

Last edited by pukz,

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from Bury.

Republican Anti Cheat Army of Demourge, another stirling job – why don’t you just join the ac-team, removes all the circle jerking going on.

<3

and vali speaks so much sense its just awesome… marry me

boomeh

Tplay

Quoted from wpminnows

that was just my medic being a massive fucktard, i was making a call to push the big door with uber, our medic ignores and just stands on the choke like a complete fucking mong, after like 10 seconds of shouting PUSH BIG DOOR i just gave up and went to the medic.
such a fucking bad bust video, but it actually seems to have a few people doubting it?

Mark

Phase

Quoted from flushy

[…]

<3

and vali speaks so much sense its just awesome… marry me

Wow what a fantastic time line can we just make him head admin god damn.

Smofo

Im THAT good!

What about 3:35?

pukz

Quoted from boomeh

[…]

that was just my medic being a massive fucktard, i was making a call to push the big door with uber, our medic ignores and just stands on the choke like a complete fucking mong, after like 10 seconds of shouting PUSH BIG DOOR i just gave up and went to the medic.
such a fucking bad bust video, but it actually seems to have a few people doubting it?

boomeh are you tmn?

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 17 Next »