Norrland3000

Quoted from Rele

tbh Tapley, you got trolled :D

I think so to :)

Defur

gunboats are only made out of guns, and baots

SfynX

T2P

The Gunboats are quite useless but i have no objects to banning it, not many teams will use it simply because it halfs the soldiers arsenal.

alfa

Quoted from SfynX

The Gunboats are quite useless.

Say that when your medic gets rolled by a lightning speed soldier

Azdean

WTH!?

The American’s use gunboats, there a viable side grade that are neither overpowered nor useless. They add new tactical opportunity’s that will make every game that much more interesting.

They are easily obtained with the new drop system and crafting, added to the fact that a vast majority of the community have at least one pair. There is simply NO reason to not allow the gunboats in season 8 other than some peoples sheer stubbornness to deal with change.

KOVACS

Allow, I want to see more double rj’ing aggro sols.

P.S. Did they ever fix it so you can do jumps off walls or at obscure angles and not take full damage?

tesco

mrp.

there is only one bug left, you take the full damage, if you jump, while someone (enemy or teammate, doesn’t matter) is in the splash radius

lagi

Blah, it disables shotgun. I’d say if both teams do agree then it should be legal

Memento Mori

Quoted from Azdean

The American’s use gunboats, there a viable side grade that are neither overpowered nor useless. They add new tactical opportunity’s that will make every game that much more interesting.

They are easily obtained with the new drop system and crafting, added to the fact that a vast majority of the community have at least one pair. There is simply NO reason to not allow the gunboats in season 8 other than some peoples sheer stubbornness to deal with change.

I’d say maybe 30% of the community have some. Crafting is also luck-based. Luck whether you get soldier drops. Luck whether you waste it getting another buff banner.

Darn

rockit like

i barely even use sg, gunboats are superb. I do jump enemy medics etc quite often, with gunboats my survival percentage would go from 20% to 60%.

Largos^

PRO

Darn approves.

Gunboats are all but officially legal.

<3, can now lock this.

Quoted from tesco

there is only one bug left, you take the full damage, if you jump, while someone (enemy or teammate, doesn’t matter) is in the splash radius

You also take full damage if someone is speccing you, I believe.

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

Some of these comments are just ridiculous; soldier OP and NO reasons NOT to allow it. Think of it first before posting it.

I’d love if the gunboats were allowed ingame, just because it brings new possibilities. However i wouldn’t allow it if the weapon wasnt unlockable using an achievement. If people have to craft/trade/sell their body for an unlock, they still wouldn’t be sure they’d get it fast.
Do you know how many hours it takes to get all the items even to craft a weapon/hat?! Idling not allowed, coz it’s kinda pathetic tbfh.

Spary

Actually it sounds interesting to have one solly using the Gunboats to go to mid as fast as a demoman, now you need 2 players to be fast to mid and make mid fights more interesting; solly demo vs solly demo instead of the usual demo vs demo.

Biohazard

IDK

Quoted from Exfane

If people have to craft/trade/sell their body for an unlock

sorry but I laughed while reading it :)

Serious now: +1 for gunboats in game (without teams agreeing to it), maybe it gives soldiers a big boost in speed but sacrificing shotgun makes up for it imo.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 9 Next »