Forum

Gunboat legalization?

Created 22nd April 2010 @ 18:30

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 9 Next »

Largos^

PRO

Can you unlock them for season 8?

Given the amount of time that’s passed, the relative ease of crafting, and the recent steam backend change to discourage idling, everybody should have the gunboats or the ability to craft them.

Thoughts?

kuma

allow if both teams agree imo

Dummy

+1 i luff them much

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from kuma

allow if both teams agree imo

Just allow them – most teams won’t agree to let you use them if they haven’t practiced with them before, so it could be a waste of time practicing it yourself. If they’re allowed then you can practice knowing the tactics you make will be allowed. Still the general rule about not allowing things which can’t be earned stands so i suppose this agreement is the best we’ll get.

Defur

+1

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from Largos^

and the recent steam backend change to discourage idling

You mean they took away the most reliable way to get them right?

The ‘I have them now’ argument is decent, but the whole point is that not everybody is able to get access to them easily. Not that the majority has the boots.
And as the amount of unlockables that can be gotten only trough random drops increases the chances you will get access to the full set of weapons gets smaller and smaller.

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

I don’t have any boots :(

Largos^

PRO

Not quite, Racio. I should have quoted this from the blog post.

We’ve significantly increased the rate at which item drops occur, compared to the previous average interval.

EDIT: Sorry Nymthae :-( at least you don’t main soldier though, right? :D

EDIT2: How many soldier mains do NOT have the boots yet?

LaMqTa

fenneks

hell no!

Synteh

Hell yes!

randa

No gunboats are faggy.

DRookie

guru-JB
,(s),

Quoted from LaMqTa

hell no!

King Pave

#

Norrland3000

Just make a poll, the boots are not overpowered that it will make teams win because of them. Polls are good.

+1 to allow

jgmaster

BM

On badlands can’t a solly be rjing onto the demo as they come out of house if he wears the boots?

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 9 Next »