Forum

Forum - Looking for PCW

Created 4th August 2009 @ 08:02

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Thanatos

Hello there, I don’t know how to start so… I would like to know if will be a good idea to include a new forum where clans could look for PCW’s.

I will try to explain myself.

Summer, most of the teams inactive, mixes looking for pcw’s in #tf.wars, but you want a serious match against a real clan, not a mix.
Also today is 4th August, but you want a match Sunday 9th August and you need to have it arranged before that day (usually you can’t in #tf.wars if your team isn’t div 1/2).

I think it could be easy if you can post it in a forum where more ppl can read it and contact you easily.

A post example:

Topic Name:
[6on6] [mid-/mid] [9th August, 21:30 CET] Team Name

Time/Day: 9th August, 21:30 CET
Type: 6on6
Skill: mid-/mid
Server: server on
Our map: cp_badlands
Other info: we would like to play a div 3/4 clan.

What do you think? :S

ps: yes my english sucks, but I hope you get my point.

AnimaL

l2irc?

also if ppl cant bother booking games on irc, i dont see how this will help

Thanatos

l2irc?

also if ppl cant bother booking games on irc, i dont see how this will help

My point is you don’t have to be spamming your msg in irc everyday until you find a match (could be easy for your team, but it takes long time to other ones to find a match), just post it one time in the forum and wait until another clan answer you.

Tbh this is helpful right now without any league around or any ladder where you can find serious clans to play against, even for lower div clans (div3-).

xzr

What’s with the “real team” faggotry. Finn mixes will kick all your arses anyway =[

Thanatos

What’s with the “real team” faggotry. Finn mixes will kick all your arses anyway =[

It’s just to know against who are you playing, that’s why the real team faggotry :)

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/SiskoAnimated.gif
Facepalm.

Well, soon if tf2 steals the l4d match making mode we’l have no problems finding a war, granted they’ll be all russian mixes…

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

A ladder would be 10000x better than this forum

Thanatos

A ladder would be 10000x better than this forum

Yep, it would.

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

I’d rather I was playing a real team too, rather than a mix who overrate/underrate themselves to the extent its never balanced.

Wlkr

?
¤_¤

Not sure really. Its not all that hard to just type “No mix teams” after your msg on MIRC. Just dont think enough people would use the forum for it to be helpful. Obviously a ladder would be awesome but i dont see it happening xD

AnimaL

how many mix teams book a pcw week before?

Jones

+1 to this idea

It would save me a lot of time

myNax

+1, nice idea

flushy

P.O.P

im just gonna buy klu a big strong ladder to shut him up ; ))

Funkeh

DStM

+1 to this idea

It would save me a lot of time

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »