Forum - Looking for PCW

Created 4th August 2009 @ 08:02

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Kasuno

Deimos

If thani says, its a good idea sure. <33
GO for this !

DarK.

Yea, It takes way to long to find a ‘team’ in irc to play.

Brutallus

+1 for this idea.

Awx

InsertCoin

Please open the forum already, I am sick of spamming the irc to schedule a simple game :|

Thanatos

Bump!

Admins? :)

Alcik

ster.

It is a very neat idea. If this form is opened, teams can measure they potentially skill level. I am tired of all those mixes. thumbs up:) .

danny.

go for it !!!

GangsterAlgot

Bump and +1, tired of meeting all these aimbot russian/french mixes.

tragett

Bump and +1, tired of meeting all these aimbot russian/french mixes.

)))

Black_Bob

[DA]

This forum would probbaly help the clans who are newer, who only maybe play 1-2 matchs a week atm and dont know how to use irc, im happy using tf.wars but i cant see any harm in this section like people say if you dont need it ignore it, it will be like all the other language sections at the bottom they are there but dont have any negative effect on my enjoyment/function of this forum.

David

like people say if you dont need it ignore it

+1 , we all have to ignore the foreign sections aswell ;D

caliban

fail

what about just implement a optiion in every team profile
where teams can check or sign in at specific times in which this team has entered before

sounds weird? Oo

team got in their profile opeven for matches 17 cet 20 cet and so on

and if a other team is lookin and clicking on this profile they can sigh for the time where the other team is av availble

sorry its late :D hope u get it

ah like a calender :>

dauk

I love russian low+ mixes where 3/4 members are from same div3 team , and rest are higher.

tragett

I love russian low+ mixes where 3/4 members are from same div3 team , and rest are higher.

and french, Pomme sure likes to mix/merc

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3