[S4] Map Pool Feedback

Created 24th February 2013 @ 16:04

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Flood

Great map pool, not the biggest fan of steel, but the maps look great. Might be interesting seeing turbine.

Quoted from accless

[…]

love it, keep it

though, poor, poor Gravelpit. I’ll miss ye

Quoted from Muffinz

cp_steel? are you serious?

Quoted from winterz

[…]
Steel is a classic, but I still don’t like it.

Quoted from Ecophagy

I’d like to see Gravelpit make a return, that was a fun map, although it basically occupies the same slot as Steel.

Quoted from Nuky

[…]

We want gravel pit back!

Quoted from Lyrete

The pool is otherwise very good, but as said before I’d replace Steel with Gpit (or something else too) purely because of the high learning curve of Steel.

Quoted from kindred

10/10

everything here is great
except steel but eh, personal preference

Quoted from private_meta

steel is like the gravelpit of highlander :/

Quoted from Limp.

Yes, no cp_steel please, its like gravelpit. Maybe good show case for good teamplay or something, but its really really extreamly boring to play and watch.

Nope, can’t quite put my finger on it! There were other internal reasons too though :).

atmo

nice one! steel is annoying

r_a_k

SP |

Glad to see swiftwater removed, however we are still with 3x payloads.
Not that I dislike payloads, but..

Last edited by r_a_k,

unu

Jesus christ, why does anyone in their right mind chose gullywash over croissant, foundry or process in highlander? Gullywash is one giant clusterfuck, too small and too spammy.

Quoted from unu

Jesus christ, why does anyone in their right mind chose gullywash over croissant, foundry or process in highlander? Gullywash is one giant clusterfuck, too small and too spammy.

Agreed, personally i love foundry but it also has a ton of haters. Croissant ended up really stalematey (Not necessarily stalematey but a lot of back and forth which is also kinda good i quess.) in UGC where there was a lot of matches lasting over an hour, especially in plat.

I’d go for process.

Last edited by nahka,

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from unu

http://logs.tf/16781

“can’t play this map, please remove it”

unu

Quoted from Muuki

[…]

http://logs.tf/16781

“can’t play this map, please remove it”

Knew that was gonna bite me in the ass :)

Anyways, that game made me realize how cluster fuckey it is and how foundry, process and croissant are completely different in that aspect, it’s really too small for highlander to function well on it.

Linus

[d¿s]

you had a bad game on it. I highly doubt its conclusive.

It’s a relatively slow map usually, so yeah I wouldn’t mind a cup with some other 5cp maps to see how they play for future seasons, but gullywash aint really that bad.

Last edited by Linus,

Cuttlefish

6v6

Quoted from unu

Can’t really complain about Gully being spammy and then suggest Foundry, of all things.

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from unu

[…]

Knew that was gonna bite me in the ass :)

Anyways, that game made me realize how cluster fuckey it is and how foundry, process and croissant are completely different in that aspect, it’s really too small for highlander to function well on it.

It’s not a clusterfuck if you play it properly

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6