[S4] Map Pool Feedback

Created 24th February 2013 @ 16:04

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Provisional map schedule

After much internal debate, we’ve arrived at the following provisional map list and week structure:

Week 1: pl_badwater
Week 2: cp_gullywash_final1 + koth_lakeside_final
Week 3: pl_swiftwater_ugc
Week 4: cp_steel
Week 5: pl_upward

Please note that this is a provisional map list and may undergo changes based on user feedback.

Viaduct_pro_rc3 was not included due to the advantages one team has over the other.

Last edited by Permzilla,

Ritalin

[d¿s]

perfect

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

I personally dislike swiftwater but all in all this map pool is 5/5

Setlet

Nice map pool. Even though I don’t like swiftwater, it would be really hard to do a better map pool. Good job!

Flood

Great map pool, not the biggest fan of steel, but the maps look great. Might be interesting seeing turbine.

Limp.

EPA

Week 3: pl_swiftwater_ugc
Week 4: pl_waste_v2

Do it

teej!

Week 3: koth_pro_viaduct_rc3

Anything but Swiftwater ;-;

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from teej!

Week 3: koth_pro_viaduct_rc3

Anything but Swiftwater ;-;

koth_pro_viaduct was considered, but it is a lot harder to jump up to the cliff on red side than blu side, and thus slightly in favour of one team. try it :)

unu

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

koth_pro_viaduct was considered, but it is a lot harder to jump up to the cliff on red side than blu side, and thus slightly in favour of one team. try it :)

That’s just one of the things that differ the sides. On topic I’d rather see barnblitz_pro than swiftwater.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from unu

[…]

That’s just one of the things that differ the sides. On topic I’d rather see barnblitz_pro than swiftwater.

not sure what you mean by that. What I mean is that it is easier for one team to climb up to cliff than the other.

unu

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

not sure what you mean by that. What I mean is that it is easier for one team to climb up to cliff than the other.

What I meant was that you can sit on the window ledge on one side but not on the other side and not too mention the infamous sign behind the point. (Ask Ruskeydoo about it)

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from unu

[…]

What I meant was that you can sit on the window ledge on one side but not on the other side and not too mention the infamous sign behind the point. (Ask Ruskeydoo about it)

Oh yeah I get it now…sorry its early :p

Oxy

TC.Express

I’m not a massive of some of the maps but equally you’ve not chosen any of the maps that would cause me to go apeshit (hello ctf_haunt) so nice job :)

Asbak

[DU-R]

Quoted from unu

[…]
On topic I’d rather see barnblitz_pro than swiftwater.

Agreed.

peach

TC.Potat

pl_badwater? where can I get a download link.
otherwise good maps

Last edited by peach,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »