Forum

[S4] Map Pool Feedback

Created 24th February 2013 @ 16:04

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »

Carlos Kaiser

Quoted from SabaSaba

[…]

Yes.
When attacking the last point, there are two significant changes.
First (which everybody noticed) is the new entrance on the left, a new door in the barn building.
Secondly, on top right staircase (to the window room), they replaced the steel wire net with a proper wall, so the defending team can’t see who are going for the upstairs push. This is a big deal to me, because now I don’t have to cloak way way before the staircase.

Whoever thinks Pro is worse than original Blitz, is completely out of his mind.

And the gate the cart pushes from is 2 times wider.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Setlet

[…]

I think the last point is still completely shit, in both versions. Also, I like snow better than grass :(

In the original version you could sit on last and drink tea while 2 people watched some entrances.

In the Pro version you *actually have to defend*.

This might just be the best map improvement I’ve ever seen.

Apart from the grass, I’ll agree with that. Everyone hates snow :(

Last edited by Spike Himself,

kaidus

WiK?

Barnblitz is the best map that was ever in highlander. Stop the sniper apocalypse now and get it back in!

private_meta

STDs

steel is like the gravelpit of highlander :/

Limp.

EPA

Yes, no cp_steel please, its like gravelpit. Maybe good show case for good teamplay or something, but its really really extreamly boring to play and watch.

Rather have something more fast paced like pl_waste_v2 or another koth+5cp map

SabaSaba

[hePPa]

I’m happy you got rid of Granary. Too chokey for HL and impossible for spies.
Foundry is much better if it has to be 5cp. Gullywash is ok, but it also promotes slow play and lots of sticky trapping and ambushing.

unu

Quoted from SabaSaba

I’m happy you got rid of Granary. Too chokey for HL and impossible for spies.
Foundry is much better if it has to be 5cp. Gullywash is ok, but it also promotes slow play and lots of sticky trapping and ambushing.

I think Granny is fun :]

b33p

(ETF2L Donator)
-st-

I would also favour barnblitz pro over swiftwater. Other than that, 4/5 map list.

r_a_k

SP |

Why not to swap swiftwater (hated by almost everyone!) with koth + cp5? My favourite would be ashville (koth_ashville_rc1) and foundry. That way we would go from 3xpl, 1x a&d, 1xkoth, 1xcp5 to 2xpl, 2xkoth, 2xcp5 and 1 a&d. Weeks would be:

Week 1: pl_badwater
Week 2: cp_gullywash_final1 + koth_lakeside_final
Week 3: cp_steel
Week 4: cp_foundry + koth_ashville
Week 5: pl_upward

much more fun?

quintosh

wL.

Quoted from r_a_k

Why not to swap swiftwater (hated by almost everyone!) with koth + cp5? My favourite would be ashville (koth_ashville_rc1) and foundry. That way we would go from 3xpl, 1x a&d, 1xkoth, 1xcp5 to 2xpl, 2xkoth, 2xcp5 and 1 a&d. Weeks would be:

Week 1: pl_badwater
Week 2: cp_gullywash_final1 + koth_lakeside_final
Week 3: cp_steel
Week 4: cp_foundry + koth_ashville
Week 5: pl_upward

much more fun?

agreed, although foundry sucks

Carlos Kaiser

If swiftwater wouldn’t be replaced leaving feedback on etf2l forums would be confirmed for waste of time.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Map pool has been changed.

Week 1 – cp_gravelpit
Week 2 – pl_upward
Week 3 – pl_badwater
Week 4 – cp_gullywash_final1 + koth_lakeside_final
Week 5 – pl_barnblitz_pro

http://etf2l.org/2013/03/01/highlander-season-4-powered-by-blackout-gaming-updates/

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

Quoted from quintosh

[…]

agreed, although foundry sucks

+1 fuck foundry.

Last edited by kKaltUu,

Linus

[d¿s]

barnblitz instead of swiftwater based on feedback is good, but im not sure i follow why steel was replaced by gpit.

unu

Quoted from Linus

barnblitz instead of swiftwater based on feedback is good, but im not sure i follow why steel was replaced by gpit.

Yeah me either.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »