Forum

[HL NC] Feedback thread

Created 20th April 2012 @ 23:22

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Hmm yeah I can understand scheduling to be tight, and it’s partly because we finally got what we asked for so long (shorter off season times). The only solution would be to do the HL NC after S13, but that’s a very long wait, and since HL is in its “growth” now, I guess it’s not worth that wait. Well anyway, if the admins try to keep the overlap minimized, I think it would be greatly appreciated :)

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from skeej

Hmm yeah I can understand scheduling to be tight, and it’s partly because we finally got what we asked for so long (shorter off season times). The only solution would be to do the HL NC after S13, but that’s a very long wait, and since HL is in its “growth” now, I guess it’s not worth that wait. Well anyway, if the admins try to keep the overlap minimized, I think it would be greatly appreciated :)

We will obviously try to keep the overlappings to a minimum. I may have worded my comment before my last a bit ambigious, sorry for that.

caeli

#T4F

The limit of players from each team is NECCESARY for all countries, in Highlander and 6vs6. in fact, Spanish Community is closed enough between 27 Team and the rest.

P.D: Without limit, Spanish National team = 27
Finland National Team = Colony
Russia National Team = Turbopoop

Should I Continue?

Last edited by caeli,

irfx

EPA

Quoted from caeli

Russia National Team = Turbopoop

Actually it is not, half of the national team is from ilita power. Not everyone can play in june, that is why any roster should be big and contain players from different teams (maybe even 3 or 4).

userid_ivan

[AM]
GFM

Hi all,
I think the limit of players should not be added for all teams because some nations have not enough teams to choose from. For example Italy has just 1 active team, the others were dropped from last season 2.
For map pool, I think that all maps should be with stopwatch rule (PL – A/D) to avoid golden cap rule. Maybe a new custom map should be added, for example pl_swiftwater.
For whitelist, I think the season 2’s whitelist is ok for nations cup too.

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from userid_ivan

Hi all,
I think the limit of players should not be added for all teams because some nations have not enough teams to choose from. For example Italy has just 1 active team, the others were dropped from last season 2.

There are Italians playing in European teams. They don’t need to be specifically from an Italian team.

unu

I like the idea of fixed dates. Will be cool :)

Basically +1 to userid_ivan.

Although I understand why people request this, it is unavoidable from the perspective of countries with fewer TF2 players like Croatia, Greece etc. For instance my country has two HL teams, first is div 6 and the second one is div 3. Quite hard to make a normal team like that and we do want to play in Nations cup.

Also unlocks from HL S2 are quite good, I`d vote for them.

Last edited by Reservoir Dog,

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

I think the fact that you arbitrarily closed applications for team captains of certain countries is a bad decision and you should feel bad.

Also, having a high minimum roster size is a bad idea as well. You shouldn’t force countries with a small ETF2L presence to pad their rosters with pubbers just for the player count – it will only spark internal conflicts.

kurt

trick17
trick17

Add croissant to the mappool. The idea of forced playdates is very nice.

Last edited by kurt,

Leif

Quoted from ondkaja

[…]

There are Italians playing in European teams. They don’t need to be specifically from an Italian team.

Only 1 team is realyy active tbh, the other two dropped because no one took highlander seriously, as they didn’t do any pcw. I know it because I was the leader of one of them and I tried all ways to play the season. So yeah, apart from 1 team, 95% of players who play in any other highlander team don’t actually want to take it seriosly.

irfx

EPA

Quoted from kurt

Add croissant to the mappool. The idea of forced playdates is very nice.

I doubt that we’ll add any of 5cp.

Setlet

Quoted from irfx

[…]

I dislike this idea.

unu

Quoted from irfx

[…]

No Gullywash? ;_;

WildEast