Forum

[HL NC] Feedback thread

Created 20th April 2012 @ 23:22

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

Setlet

Add gpit and steel, remove upward and foundry.

Could we have a nice debate on the Wrangler? I think it makes highlander way too slow and annoying. I know engies would feel bad but the other 8 classes wouldn’t :)

Quoted from unu

And the rule that has been discussed before that I support is that you can not have more than 2 or 3 players that play in the same league team. Otherwise Finland would be colony and maybe one or two melkei team OS. (And that could increase my tiny chance of being on the Swedish national team ;D)

Or have it in more reasonable number, like 5. But because June is during the exams and holidays, it is said to make “full team as a one nation” impossible. But I doubt that.

Last edited by Setlet,

unu

Quoted from Setlet

Add gpit and steel, remove upward and foundry.

Could we have a nice debate on the Wrangler? I think it makes highlander way too slow and annoying. I know engies would feel bad but the other 8 classes wouldn’t :)

[…]

Or have it in more reasonable number, like 5. But because June is during the exams and holidays, it is said to make “full team as a one nation” impossible. But I doubt that.

Leave the wrangler alone. It’s needed or else games would be too short at least A/D maps.

Yeah the number I presented might not be optimal, just throwing it out there.

THE_WILLY

I think that we could make a maplist with maps of each mode. Don’t you think it would be fun to see every mode played on a National level? Think of it 1 5CP map, 1 A/D, 1 CTF, 1 PL and one PLR. And maybe even TC would be fun to watch :)

unu

Quoted from THE_WILLY

I think that we could make a maplist with maps of each mode. Don’t you think it would be fun to see every mode played on a National level? Think of it 1 5CP map, 1 A/D, 1 CTF, 1 PL and one PLR. And maybe even TC would be fun to watch :)

Where’s arena?!?!?!? lol jk

Jazz

ScS|
(Q)<

I would like to a map set that doesn’t turn into 6v6 (with the same 3 maps played again and again)
I would like to see HL support a couple of community maps. i.e twinfalls

Would be nice to see a mix of maps as well. So PLR, PL, CP, Koth, AD

So my sort of map would be like knokreet(cant speell)/toxic, Hightower, Badwater, then throw in other maps :P. Just i feel that highlander should play different types of map every week. That way a team is truly tested. Because every team has a weak map.

As for unlocks. As they are now I guess. If the reserve is banned I don’t think it needs to be banned. And the detonator doesn’t need to be banned.

Bar that I think the rest are fine.

THE_WILLY

Quoted from unu

[…]

Where’s arena?!?!?!? lol jk

Ok not every xD

unu

Quoted from Jazz

. If the reserve is banned I don’t think it needs to be banned.

Does not compute

Jazz

ScS|
(Q)<

Quoted from unu

[…]

Does not compute

Why? What makes it OP? Yes it has a bug but I really don’t think the bug is game changing.

ondkaja

IKEA

I support the proposed rule that more than a third of the players in one highlander match can not be from the same highlander team, because of two reasons:

1. I want to see Finland play against Russia, not colony against turbopoop eSports.
2. Creates more diversity in the national rosters.

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Please do not run this concurrently with the 6v6 NC :X

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from skeej

Please do not run this concurrently with the 6v6 NC :X

Seem inevitable. Either these run simultaneously or Season 13 and one of the NCs run simultaneously.

atmo

solution? we must kill the hildreth

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from CanFo

[…]
Seem inevitable. Either these run simultaneously or Season 13 and one of the NCs run simultaneously.

Well the “inevitability” has been created by the admins themselves. I mean, before the idea of a HL NC even was discussed, people were already waiting for a succesful 6v6 NC (after the ESL one kinda failed), and admins were giving hints here and there that it was coming up.

So there is no “inevitability” because the admins themselves have full control of the ETF2L schedule. Everything can be avoided because you guys decide what happens. It just seems, from the outside, that somehow this HL NC got pushed/lobbied to get more priority from the inside.

Not hating, the HL NC is obviously awesome. Doing 6v6 and 9v9 simultaneously is not a good thing though imo, and the 6v6 NC was anticipated more/longer than the 9v9 NC.

Last edited by skeej,

Beef

Dawson

pssst skeej you have a brand new forum to discuss this in!

Perhaps the HL admins are just a tad bit more motivated to get their NC out. That’s how i’m perceiving it anyway.

Last edited by Beef,

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from skeej

[…]

I did not say it “is” inevitable, I said it “seems” to be inevitable. Running any of them simultaneously with the regular seasons would be more retarded in my opinion and Season 12 will be over in mid July, Season 13 will most likely start in September so there is only 1.5 to 2 months off season anyway. I am open for any suggestions though :) I also did not say the 6v6 NC will start the same week as the 6v6 NC but they will most likely overlap as I do not see another feasabile solution at the moment.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »