Forum

[HL NC] Feedback thread

Created 20th April 2012 @ 23:22

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »

Beef

Dawson

Please direct all your comments on what the map pool, the unlocks ruleset and the scheduling type should be to this thread! thankyouverymuch.

The thread will be closely moderated and punishments given out relatively easily. Please keep it civil.

Last edited by Beef,

TviQ

ft.

HAIII BEEF

Beef

Dawson

xD

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

I’d say: use the current Highlander ruleset.

aura

+ steel
+ gravel pit
– foundry

Daff

DA!

+ pl_Cashworks
+ ctf_Converge
+ pl_retawdab

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

I’d love to see ctf_converge in the map pool in addition to goldrush (yes it takes ages to play but it suits highlander really well).

Beef

Dawson

I’m all up for bringing the classics back! steel/goldrush/dustbowl :O

Enef

fest
#wubafan

I like the idea of set dates for the games, that would be awesome. That way it makes casting easier because people have a schedule.

Map wise, just play the classics, Badwater, Goldrush, Gravelpit, Badlands, Granary, Turdbine…

Maybe throw in cashworks and vector, because i fucking love those maps, make it maps that are interesting to WATCH, as you want the Nations Cup to be a spectacle. So even removing stuff like Badlands and Gran would be ok for me, as long as the maps are fun to watch.

We want airshots, headshots, 5 man backstab sprees, triple kill reflects, 8 man demo kritz, etc etc. That will make it AWESOME, but you need maps that allow that, not Steel, steel will make it boring, its all just corridors and shit like that, no space to do anything.

irfx

EPA

Goldrush bo3 – are you kidding? :D

We thought to have a pattern PL+CP for each of the group stage rounds and some variations with koth for playoff rounds.

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from irfx

Haha, definitely not bo3 :)

choiie

keso

Fixed match dates! YES!

eSport players need to realize that eSport is a real sport, and that they can’t just act like nobody cares about punctuality or matches being played.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Unlock rules from this season are good

-lakeside
-foundry
+gpit
+viaduct

pala4

Quoted from irfx

it takes 20 min average => b03 can take 1 hour, is that so much?

Last edited by pala4,

unu

W: Map pool this season except foundry which is replaced by Gully. Maybe add Gravelpit or Goldrush. Goldrush in HL is highly underrated. Just don’t get steel.

As for unlocks, same as season 2 should do fine.

And the rule that has been discussed before that I support is that you can not have more than 2 or 3 players that play in the same league team. Otherwise Finland would be colony and maybe one or two melkei team OS. (And that could increase my tiny chance of being on the Swedish national team ;D)

Last edited by unu,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »