Forum

ETF2L Pickup

Created 18th September 2010 @ 14:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Abhorrence

it can never hurt to have multiple choices. :)

yes it can. think about it.

Abhorrence

Quoted from octochris

[…]

To each his own. I wouldn’t mind having some variety, if you’re against it – well, okay. Opinions are subjective.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Abhorrence

[…]
To each his own. I wouldn’t mind having some variety, if you’re against it – well, okay. Opinions are subjective.

It’s not a matter of variance. If pixel pickup is having a hard enough time getting going with it being the primary one now, if it splits to two separate leading pickups then neither will.

Skyride

DUCS

Pixel is struggling because thanks to a number of people whining 24/7 about incredibly insignificant, tiny things (i.e. Honeymustard, swiftyy, to name a couple) along with some people just outright taking the piss (Joske being the best example), the group-think of “lol its shit, cba” has finally set in.

I could whip up some “yes its going to be better now guys because we’ve did X, Y, Z, to fix everything”, but honestly I just feel like it causes me nothing but grief so I’m not really too interested in doing so.

If you want to play there, add up. If everyone does that, it’ll start getting active again, its genuinely that simple.

Mark

Phase

Heeey, me and swifty aren’t tiny insignificant things :(

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Mark

Heeey, me and swifty aren’t tiny insignificant things :(

I meant you’re the whiners. :P

lolage

TSPAG

Monkeh – ban yourself from http://etf2l.org/forum :D

Quoted from octochris

[…]

Multiple choices are always good.
Too many choices is bad.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from dotfloat™

[…]

Multiple choices are always good.
Too many choices is bad.

2 is too many choices at this point in time.

toasty.

PHX

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]

Yes except so many div 5/6 players who want to play on it and learn from it aren’t invited. Even when I try to ask someone they end up ignoring me.

Like the ETF2L idea, long as it is open to all registered users.

I totally agree with this. I don’t fit the requirements for any of the invite pick ups and would like to play every now and again on some thing a bit more structured than a lobby.

I expect there are loads of people in a similar position that probably don’t speak up on these forums as well.

Daggial

fap

Quoted from Mark

[…]

No…

Quoted from Swifty

[…]
[…]

i lol’d.

oh cmon, i just meant they are still better of what pug1 were, i know there are not only (ok let’s say, not at all?) mid skilled players in that.
an unique platform for everyone mixed games would be great anyway

Quoted from Admirable

Cmon Admins!
This is exactly the time to get something like this up and running.

You’ve got 10,000 players coming in for Highlander Challenge who will be twiddling their thumbs wondering if competitive TF2 is worthwhile.

All they have to base their judgment on is the pitiful commless silence of TF2Lobby games :(

Green-light this shit yo!

+11111!!!!!111!!ONE

Quoted from octochris

[…]

2 is too many choices at this point in time.

There are lobbies, pixels and pu2.

Can’t have every skill level in a single pickup.

Mark

Phase

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

I meant you’re the whiners. :P

Please!

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

There potential to expand in to an all conquering super system for making mixes, searching for mercs or even finding PCWs…

The scope for this is massive.

But I’ll settle for ETF2L Pickup for starters :>

Quoted from Admirable

There potential to expand in to an all conquering super system for making mixes, searching for mercs or even finding PCWs…

The scope for this is massive.

But I’ll settle for ETF2L Pickup for starters :>

That is just too much power to give to one entity.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »