Forum

Transparent Viewmodels/FOV Changer (Client Plugin)

Created 31st December 2011 @ 00:35

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 27 Next »

Qun

GoT<3

Love the script, messaged Dave K and Jon Lippinthingie on Steam, waiting for response now.

tense

Quoted from gibix

this reminds me of a css “client side plugin” a few years ago that made you bunnyhop by holding the spacebar, mass vac ban after 2 weeks of players using it, was to funny to see

oh fuck, I didn’t need to know this

AnAkkk

Quoted from gibix

this reminds me of a css “client side plugin” a few years ago that made you bunnyhop by holding the spacebar, mass vac ban after 2 weeks of players using it, was to funny to see

Are you sure? What was the plugin name?

Quoted from Qun

Love the script, messaged Dave K and Jon Lippinthingie on Steam, waiting for response now.

Nice, tell them to get the higher FOV added into the game and the wallhack bug fixed, or maybe they won’t reply like the other devs.

Trane

Awpteamoose:

“This plugin is great, but it makes it difficult for me to tell the difference between enemies and players on my team.”

I despair.

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from AnAkkk

Create new accounts, the game is free.

Not as simple as that if main accounts get vac banned with other games on them.

antyjc

2ne1

could have not been an idiot and used it on your main account in the first place. NOW UR ALL GETTING VAC BANNED CY@~~~

Thalash

wG
S-O

((((((((((((((

MEGAMIDDIE

Hide yo hundred pound hats in alts, quick

Tobyy

TEZC
Pixie <3

Quoted from gibix

The LUA script?
Nobody got VAC’d by it, but it was broken when CSS got updated to the Orange Box engine.
Best.Script.Ever

Shabbaman

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from atmo

Next TF2 update:

The goggle-eye. Misc., all classes.
Variable fish eye lens, maximum 120 field of view
$20, not craftable droppable uncratable or tradable.

Imagine what an unusual version of that would be worth!

Quoted from lolage

[…]

Not as simple as that if main accounts get vac banned with other games on them.

You only lose games that use the VAC security system to screen players, so you might lose css/cs dods garrys hldm and tf2. not a massive loss

IPZIE

SUAVE

the shit is still going on :D

AnimaL

Quoted from Chaplain

[…]

You only lose games that use the VAC security system to screen players, so you might lose css/cs dods garrys hldm and tf2. not a massive loss

vac is supported by much more games… mw series, l4d, killing floor, brink and many others

doks

YESSHHHH KEEP THE MASSES IN FEAAAARR!!!

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]vac is supported by much more games… mw series, l4d, killing floor, brink and many others

VAC bans by engine, so most of those aren’t relevant.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 27 Next »