Forum

Transparent Viewmodels/FOV Changer (Client Plugin)

Created 31st December 2011 @ 00:35

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 26 27

profix

FLANK

Quoted from skeej

[…]

Too bad FOV is calculated and visualized in a completely different way (apart from the simple fact that fov 120 in TF2 =/= fov 120 in QL)

Also if one REALLY wants this, set a custom resolution… If you can’t be arsed doing that, then you apparently don’t réally want it ;)

That is still working? I thought it was fixed. :O

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from profix

[…]

That is still working? I thought it was fixed. :O

Custom resolutions work perfectly. Valve just added a server cvar to control how this affects your actual FOV.

Forgot the name of the cvar but it has 3 modes: ‘only cap fov in windowed mode’, ‘cap fov in both windowed & fullscreen mode’ and ‘allow any fov’ (note: the word fov here is used to define the final fov value calculated for your aspect ratio)

I believe etf2l’s league config has it set to allow any fov.

AnAkkk

Quoted from atmo

has anyone been VAC’d for this yet? I really want FOV 120 just so I can match my QL and TF2 sens ;_;

No.

huasheng

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

use tftrue and set fov to 120 by serverside hax!

wrock

vier

If the case happens and i get. Vac banned on a 2nd Account is it possible that valve ban me on the 1st Account?

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Quoted from wrock

If the case happens and i get. Vac banned on a 2nd Account is it possible that valve ban me on the 1st Account?

wooohooo whuuuut multiaccs are forbidden!!!!!!!!

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Quoted from wrock

not if you didn’t use it on the first account, afaik

wrock

vier

Quoted from Dr-GimpfeN

[…]
wooohooo whuuuut multiaccs are forbidden!!!!!!!!

Only when i use more acc in the same time

AnAkkk

Quoted from wrock

No.

AnimaL

Quoted from wrock

[…]

Only when i use more acc in the same time

going by that logic you cant be banned on etf2l

sky

Does this thing still work? When i do the thing with -insecure in console, it wont work for me, it says i must restart before running in insecure mode, which i do, and still the same shit :O?

atmo

l2read plz

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 26 27