Forum

TFTrue - LogsTF / MedicStats / AccuracyStats / RestoreStats...

Created 6th March 2011 @ 18:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 34 35 36 ... 61 Next »

AnAkkk

Quoted from MARIANO

Because i like play without interpolation (sometimes). Now you can call me stupid. Anyway, this is my fucking law to use this…

You aren’t playing without interpolation when you set cl_interp_ratio to 0. You actually fuck up your hit reg, because the client and server code behave differently when cl_interp_ratio is set to 0. Client will consider you have no interpolation, but server consider that cl_interp_ratio is 1 when you set it to 0, which means lag compensation code will make the wrong calculations. This can be seen in the Source SDK and this is the reason ETF2L no longer allows 0.

Last edited by AnAkkk,

MARIANO

Why ETF2L care about MY hit reg and some CLIENT cvar after 4 years? Maybe i want play with cl_interp_ratio 0 and cl_interp 0.1 hmm? You don’t know and this is my bussines.

Last edited by MARIANO,

ryse

encore

sue them!

CHERRY

YEAH..IT’S..FREE..COUNTRY..AND..WE HAVE..RIGHT..TO..KILL RUSSIANS..DESPITE..THEIR..FUCKED..UP..INTERNET!

Last edited by CHERRY,

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from MARIANO

Why ETF2L care about MY hit reg and some CLIENT cvar after 4 years? Maybe i want play with cl_interp_ratio 0 and cl_interp 0.1 hmm? You don’t know and this is my bussines.

^ Smart enough to learn about these convars, not smart enough to realize when you’re being utterly retarded while confident in your knowledge.

Please educate yourself before saying even more retarded things: https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Source_Multiplayer_Networking

MARIANO

I know all theories about this stuff.

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from MARIANO

I know all theories about this stuff.

Troll alert, nothing to see here.

MARIANO

I’m not troll – EOT.

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from MARIANO

If you use cl_interp 0.1 why do you care about the fact that you can’t set the ratio to 0?

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Could it be that TFTrue prevents the current mapname to be displayed in the server browser? Or is that a general TF2 bug?

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from Arie

Could it be that TFTrue prevents the current mapname to be displayed in the server browser? Or is that a general TF2 bug?

I have had that problem on servers without TFTrue installed, so it’s probably a bug within the game.

AnAkkk

Quoted from Arie

That’s a general TF2 bug.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Site offline?

AnAkkk

Quoted from fraac

Site offline?

Indeed, and I don’t know why, I haven’t been able to reach my host yet.

AnAkkk

The site should be back tonight.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 34 35 36 ... 61 Next »