Forum

TFTrue - LogsTF / MedicStats / AccuracyStats / RestoreStats...

Created 6th March 2011 @ 18:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 33 34 35 ... 61 Next »

ondkaja

IKEA

Once again, awesome work anakin!

A question/feature request: would it be possible to enable clients to send more than one message in the chat during pauses?

AnAkkk

Quoted from MARIANO

Thanks for keeping this plugin up to date, great work. :)

Quoted from ondkaja

Once again, awesome work anakin!

A question/feature request: would it be possible to enable clients to send more than one message in the chat during pauses?

I just checked and it’s possible and quite easy to fix. Maybe in a future update.

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

I just checked and it’s possible and quite easy to fix. Maybe in a future update.

Heh I believe the reason you can’t say more is because the game limits your chat / time unit. The thing is, while the game is paused, so is the timer limiting your chat. So if you say a second thing the game will think you’re saying it at the exact same time as your previous message (remember the game is frozen in time). Easy fix, disable the chat restriction during pauses.

Anyway I’m sure you already knew this, this is for everyone else :)

AnimaL

while we are at it, can you also make the server to get unpaused and paused again in like 1-2 ticks so ppl can rejoin while paused? like doing some !tftrue command or something

konr

Quoted from fraac

SizzingCalamari is adding an option to stop the double logging. Can’t believe I’m the only person that uses both tftrue and sizzlingstats.

Did this happen, then?

punct

Do be
Rambase.ro

Quoted from AnimaL

while we are at it, can you also make the server to get unpaused and paused again in like 1-2 ticks so ppl can rejoin while paused? like doing some !tftrue command or something

And, if it’s posible, a countdown on unpause would be neat.

Alexcouter

Whl

I’ve an awesome idea, but the only thing I can program is to say “Hello world’ on a console.

Then here is the idea :

Sometimes guys are doing double mixes, and are always moaning about the last spec medic method.

SO

What we could add is a command such as : !mix12 or !lastmed that will display a message :
“Prepare to join spectator”
And 10 to 60 seconds after this message will be displayed, another message will say “JOIN IT NOW”

And then the 2 last guys that are not in spec will be auto balanced if they are on the same team and forced to be medics. ^_^

Equality for everyone ! :D

Switch

soL.
T⑨

Quoted from Alexcouter

I’ve an awesome idea, but the only thing I can program is to say “Hello world’ on a console.

Then here is the idea :

Sometimes guys are doing double mixes, and are always moaning about the last spec medic method.

SO

What we could add is a command such as : !mix12 or !lastmed that will display a message :
“Prepare to join spectator”
And 10 to 60 seconds after this message will be displayed, another message will say “JOIN IT NOW”

And then the 2 last guys that are not in spec will be auto balanced if they are on the same team and forced to be medics. ^_^

Equality for everyone ! :D

or you could just pay attention when the guy calling it says go and not whine about it later

Alexcouter

Whl

The guy that is calling can’t be med, that’s not fair. ;)

ondkaja

IKEA

It seems that tftrue_tournament_insecure 0 forces sv_client_max_interp_ratio to 1, even though in the ETF2L config it’s set to 5.

MARIANO

I don’t know why, but sv_client_min_interp_ratio 0 is not allowed by ETF2L config and TFTrue since Season 13. There was even information about this on league config changelog. Ridiculous…

Last edited by MARIANO,

AnimaL

Quoted from MARIANO

I don’t know why, but sv_client_max_interp_ratio 0 is not allowed by ETF2L config and TFTrue since Season 13. There was even information about this on league config changelog. Ridiculous…

this is something that should be raised in according forum section, other than that i think the guy is right, tftrue forces some server cvars to different values than etf2l.cfg has

MARIANO

I mean “sv_client_min_interp_ratio 0″. I wrote the wrong cvar, my mistake. Anyway, ratio 0 is blocked for no reason.

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from MARIANO

I mean “sv_client_min_interp_ratio 0″. I wrote the wrong cvar, my mistake. Anyway, ratio 0 is blocked for no reason.

I’m pretty sure sv_client_min_interp_ratio is forced to 1 by league config. But even if it isn’t, why would you even want to use cl_interp_ratio 0?

MARIANO

Because i like play without interpolation (sometimes). Now you can call me stupid. Anyway, this is my fucking law to use this…

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 33 34 35 ... 61 Next »