Forum

broesel's Crosshair Switcher

Created 31st July 2010 @ 09:35

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »

ijamzo

[CR]

Quoted from broesel

[…]

You have to modify pd, pu, md & mu, so that nx in p points to m and pv in m points to p, leaving out s.

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=KvZYmeaP

have fun

Is that link a fix or just what he needs to try and change?

Also, the only time i would ever switch from gunboats would be to use mantreads for messin about with rocket jumper so thats not really a problem

Also Trath, i would try arons crosshair switcher, but im on a mac so i can’t.

Edit: I never use the Q quickswitch button, so would it be possible to bind Q to shotgun and just have mousehweel up/down for market gardener / rocket launcher?

Last edited by ijamzo,

Trath

Quoted from ijamzo

[…]

Is that link a fix or just what he needs to try and change?

Also, the only time i would ever switch from gunboats would be to use mantreads for messin about with rocket jumper so thats not really a problem

Also Trath, i would try arons crosshair switcher, but im on a mac so i can’t.

Edit: I never use the Q quickswitch button, so would it be possible to bind Q to shotgun and just have mousehweel up/down for market gardener / rocket launcher?

Nah that’s not a fix its just him being boss so I could get how his script works right away.

Copy this over you current switcher.cfg – http://pastebin.com/ZzncjxUE . I haven’t tried it but it should work, tell me if it doesn’t.

Only soldier should be affected, all other classes should be as-was.

ijamzo

[CR]

Quoted from Trath

[…]

Nah that’s not a fix its just him being boss so I could get how his script works right away.

Copy this over you current switcher.cfg – http://pastebin.com/ZzncjxUE . I haven’t tried it but it should work, tell me if it doesn’t.

Only soldier should be affected, all other classes should be as-was.

It works, But when i press “Q” it goes back to like it was before, so i have to retype ” exec soldier ” in console everytime i press Q by accident.

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from ijamzo

[…]

It works, But when i press “Q” it goes back to like it was before, so i have to retype ” exec soldier ” in console everytime i press Q by accident.

unbind q then?

ijamzo

[CR]

Quoted from ondkaja

[…]
unbind q then?

Derp :S Cheers mate ;)

Trath

Quoted from ijamzo

[…]

I’m a half-asser, this should be good: http://pastebin.com/einwkJAM

ijamzo

[CR]

Quoted from Trath

[…]

I’m a half-asser, this should be good: http://pastebin.com/einwkJAM

You did get it half right, With this only mouse wheel down works :3

maukkaaa

When you die using a secondary weapon eg. shotgun, is there a way to respawn with my primary weapon on, instead of the shotgun

almightybob

.ps

Quoted from maukkaaa

When you die using a secondary weapon eg. shotgun, is there a way to respawn with my primary weapon on, instead of the shotgun

Yes, that’s one of the advanced options built in to TF2. Something like “Remember equipped weapon between lives”. Just turn that off. Although you’ll then need to switch weapons about a little when you spawn to get the right crosshairs/viewmodel settings again if you use the crosshair switcher.

Last edited by almightybob,

enwyze

Quoted from almightybob

[…]

Yes, that’s one of the advanced options built in to TF2. Something like “Remember equipped weapon between lives”. Just turn that off.

^ that

broesel

LAME

Quoted from enwyze

[…]^ that

^ no

Open cfg/crosshairswitcher/switcher.cfg and change “tf_remember_activeweapon 1” to 0, else the value gets set to 1 again everytime you change classes.

ijamzo

[CR]

Recently i wiped my hard drive due to some issues and forgot to make a backup of my files.
Due to this i lost all my configs ect.

Well, when i was using this, i had it so changing weapons using Mouse wheel up + down changed the crosshair as well. I can’t remember how i did this, so if anyone could help me out i’de appreciate it.

maukkaaa

Quoted from ijamzo

Recently i wiped my hard drive due to some issues and forgot to make a backup of my files.
Due to this i lost all my configs ect.

Well, when i was using this, i had it so changing weapons using Mouse wheel up + down changed the crosshair as well. I can’t remember how i did this, so if anyone could help me out i’de appreciate it.

Open the crosshairswitcher folder and go to binds folder and remove the // from
//bind MWHEELUP weapon1

//bind MWHEELDOWN weapon2

ijamzo

[CR]

Quoted from maukkaaa

[…]

Open the crosshairswitcher folder and go to binds folder and remove the // from
//bind MWHEELUP weapon1

//bind MWHEELDOWN weapon2

That will just switch between the primary and secondary.
I want it so it switches crosshair between all 3 weapons not just primary and secondary using something like
“bind MWHEELUP previousweapon

bind MWHEELDOWN nextweapon “

alcatraz

very nice switcher man, ı love you:>

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »