Forum

*EPISODE 4 with PURE* TF2 Podcast: The Direct Hit

Created 22nd February 2010 @ 20:46

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 13 Next »

jason

PHX

Bloody Hell!! Didn’t expect Ep. 3 to be here so quickly.

Will download now with high expectations

spence

¤_¤

you asked for content Jason :)))

iTunes should update within the next few hours

Sebb

IsF

Is it worth to hear? or just some ordenary things for people who have too much time?

Anderson

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Sebb

Is it worth to hear? or just some ordenary things for people who have too much time?

why dont you listen and find out?

WildCard

1:03 vilan of the week i lol :) and might be hearing things but sure heard ghost busters in the intro :)

/listening to rest sure its quite informative having xman in it.

blind

popkõrns

as much as I love Xman, I cant make myself listen from start to the end, not any of the episodes. I really don’t get whats so great about this stuff

Swarley

cool^m

Quoted from blind

as much as I love Xman, I cant make myself listen from start to the end, not any of the episodes. I really don’t get whats so great about this stuff

That’s fine, it’s not for everyone. Just a nice little podcast talking about Euro TF2. Something you can listen to at work or while you’re playing pubic or even in the car on the way to/from work, etc.

Also I have loads of fun while recording it :D

Last edited by Swarley,

iQue

keso

Damn ADD kids on these forums

Just listen to it while doing something else

djc

d2f~

whoa wait a second. what happened to my interview. i thought it was going to get posted this episode..

JimmyBreeze

k^m

Nice episode guys, interesting to hear from someone working very hard behind the scenes. Keep the banter coming!

kaidus

WiK?

Don’t mind blind, he just hates british people :D

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

lol @ villian of the week…do you mean all teams or just higher division teams cos a team like LTG in Div 6 won’t bother…we entered he 5th cup, drew Snuke! and got hammered.

I’ll enjoy watching it on STV if I get the time, just playing on it is pointless.

Nice podcast.

Agro

(Q)<

I’m downloading it now, who knew the Ozzy Outback had broadband. Will listen between Dubai and London.

High hopes, judging from the first two. You guys recon you can keep up the one-a-week schedule?

Priem

“Dad!”
good questions, I like them most in your episodes
overall it was enjoyable.

Mark

Phase

Quoted from Hildreth

lol @ villian of the week…do you mean all teams or just higher division teams cos a team like LTG in Div 6 won’t bother…we entered he 5th cup, drew Snuke! and got hammered.

I’ll enjoy watching it on STV if I get the time, just playing on it is pointless.

Nice podcast.

Why don’t you just support the game and after you’ve been hammered talk as a team about how and why you lost? Take every loss as a learning experience.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 13 Next »