Forum

*EPISODE 4 with PURE* TF2 Podcast: The Direct Hit

Created 22nd February 2010 @ 20:46

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 13 Next »

JimmyBreeze

k^m

The Direct Hit is a new podcast for hardcore TF2 fans. Anderson, Swarley and Spence take a look at the happenings in the European competitive scene and dissect the major stories of the week, all in their uniquely terrifying blend of Welsh/Scottish/Geordie humour.

Episode 4 – A Trip Across the Ocean

In this week’s episode, special guest Pure, star of the North American scene talks about his love for playing medic, the differences between NA and Euro TF2, and selects six players as his ultimate TF2 dream team.

http://thedirecthit.wordpress.comClick here to listen to the fourth episode![/url]

complexity TF2

Last edited by JimmyBreeze,

ZeyOrk

omg andy you didnt. Sexy-radio-voice-boy

Skyride

DUCS

:>

Downloading

Mark

Phase

DO MY PLUMBING

randa

didnt like turned off after 5mins you all sound really uncomfortable. Keep it up though as im sure it will get better.

Last edited by randa,

SfynX

T2P

very well done and eventful 1st episode, hopeing for more!

randa

duble

Last edited by randa,

Galant

candy
Autism

Interesting! :)

P.S. cos speed from FTP is really slow, here is link for russian community: http://narod.ru/disk/18159128000/TDH%20Podcast%20-%20Episode%201.mp3.html

Last edited by Galant,

Skyride

DUCS

Ok, just downloaded and listened to the whole thing. Its a good start, but i’d say this. The speakers don’t sound very confident, as if nothing was pre-prepared. I’m sure as it progresses, that will get better, but I’d say that will account for 95% of the criticism this will get.

Anyway, great start and hope to hear more soon. :)

gryzor

This was not very good.

Bash

You should take your topics from the etf2l world of text.

Evil

Should let me do it, I’m a comedy genius.

SfynX

T2P

best to do a live podcast with a skype server/chat thingy for best quality!

the bm man

k^m

good except for this swarley wanker

LOL!?!?!

my opinion:
– remove the background music
– better preparation
– more confidence

but: great idea, catchy name, good topics.

=> good start

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 13 Next »