Forum

A CALL TO ARMS: TF2 ON CADRED NEEDS YOU!

Created 15th January 2010 @ 15:54

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 29 30 31 ... 41 Next »

Yeh!
Nice initiative from Greg with the increase of activity on Cadred!

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

A new contender enters the ring.

http://www.cadred.org/News/Article/143398/

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Woo! Go minions! Go!

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Quoted from Admirable

Woo! Go minions! Go!

You finally have some friends to help you on Cadred, now everyone go comment!

cubeth

rda

How do I recover my password? Apparently it changed and I don’t receive any emails.

I don’t want to create a new account but I want to keep supporting new writers with positive comments!

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Quoted from cubeth

How do I recover my password? Apparently it changed and I don’t receive any emails.

I don’t want to create a new account but I want to keep supporting new writers with positive comments!

Above the login in bit on main page, there is a recover opinion and good for you to comment.

cubeth

rda

yea what I meant is I’ve already used that option and never got any mail.

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Quoted from CrashSite

[…]

Above the login in bit on main page, there is a recover opinion and good for you to comment.

Fucking opinionated recoveries!

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from cubeth

yea what I meant is I’ve already used that option and never got any mail.

Checked your spam folder?

cubeth

rda

ya

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

I had the same problem a month ago, after trying to recover it repeatedly I just made a new account instead.

dougiie

CotC

happened me before cube.. I just messaged someone in the irc channel, and he reset my password to the original because yeah, the recover thing doesnt work :)

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Blargh!

TCM Fortress Two
http://www.cadred.org/News/Article/143456/

lolage

TSPAG

My cadred account has been banned. :/

WARNING – Your account has been banned. Authentication is disabled until ban is removed.

If you wish to know the length of or reason for this ban, please contact the webmaster at [email protected]

Most bans on this site are preventative rather than punative – i.e. if you learn your lesson it can be removed early.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Anyone who is having trouble access their accounts, PM me on steam and I can talk to the big man, Richard Lewis.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 29 30 31 ... 41 Next »