Forum

A CALL TO ARMS: TF2 ON CADRED NEEDS YOU!

Created 15th January 2010 @ 15:54

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 40 41

Califax

dyn.

You should be embarrased to have ever been part of Cadred… ;)

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Skully

[…]

why did you stop debating with that guy in the comments? I was looking forward to him having no information over and over again and just turning to “LOLOLOL 1.6 STILL HAS BETTER/BIGGER COMMUNITY”

Don’t even bother argueing with Gonzo, you can make all the best points in the world which are correct and accurate, then he’ll mention somthing about playing tf2 in its beta and then just rubbish everything you’ve written with something like “Lol you make 1.6 players seem sane LOL”

He loves to argue, best just to not give him the satisfaction ;)

Trath

He is pretty much correct in what means to say.
I’m surprised that the head (or shoulder?) of an e-Sports coverage site can be such a douchebag, especially since its clear that Pussel guy is innocent as fuck.

Mercyless

ORACLE

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

Don’t even bother argueing with Gonzo, you can make all the best points in the world which are correct and accurate, then he’ll mention somthing about playing tf2 in its beta and then just rubbish everything you’ve written with something like “Lol you make 1.6 players seem sane LOL”

He loves to argue, best just to not give him the satisfaction ;)

The “i’ve played since beta” is so irrelevant I don’t know what to say.

Skully

Quoted from Mercyless

[…]

The “i’ve played since beta” is so irrelevant I don’t know what to say.

BRB, calling myself an expert at shootmania because I played in the beta

Snyyppis

RLM

Quoted from Trath

He is pretty much correct in what means to say.
I’m surprised that the head (or shoulder?) of an e-Sports coverage site can be such a douchebag, especially since its clear that Pussel guy is innocent as fuck.

The guy likes to bash tf2 because pretty much everyone in the community hates his guts afaik.

And even if what he says is true, admirable, its ridiculous to see him get so wound up by an innocent comment. Nobody expects tf2 to become a “prominent” e-sports title, but he’s trash-talking beyond that, so you shouldn’t be embarrassed by the community defending it self.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

What he is saying is correct, TF2 is unlikely to go huge, although not through lack of effort.

He has always been forward, not just to TF2 players, but anyone he disagrees with. I agree with Tapley that it was wrong to say it had peaked, but his actual point that TF2 is not that big is true.

If you want to help. Point it out rationally and this is big and we hope we can move forwards from here. And thank you for an article on Cadred. Done.

SiTeHBu0mbb

DOWN

Aimkiddies don’t see past aim/dm, TF2 won’t go huge.

1 LAN doesn’t cut it, not gonna lie; I have always found the fact that TF2 only has one LAN that everyone feels is worth attending a year quite saddening. Mul tie play have done everything they can to try and entice people to these events, but nothing beats the status quo

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 40 41