Forum

A CALL TO ARMS: TF2 ON CADRED NEEDS YOU!

Created 15th January 2010 @ 15:54

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 41 Next »

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Rejoice!
TF2 coverage is returning to Cadred.org from today!

For the unfamiliar, Cadred is a popular Esports portal best known for covering the Counter-Strike and Call of Duty scenes.

You can expect to see regular articles, news and events coverage from your favourite writers. Amonsilas, Dave, JimmyBreeze, Moose and I will all be flying the flag for TF2 over on Cadred.

“So why do we need this when we already have the excellent Resupply.eu?” you ask.

Basically, we need to reach a wider audience; Resupply is great but it is relatively unknown outside of our community.

This is a great opportunity to showcase our beautiful game and dedicated community to other gamers, orgs, sponsors and event organisers. They will taste our awesomeness.

Don’t worry! Resupply will remain a core component of our community coverage in tandem with Cadred .

“OK that’s cool… what can I do?” I hear you cry.

It all really comes down to activity and numbers. We, as a community, need to make our presence felt on Cadred.

I would love you all to sign up on Cadred if you haven’t already.

Comment on the TF2 articles, get the debate going, be as harsh as you like; just post something!

“Is that it?”

Pretty much, yes! Just keep an eye on Cadred , represent for TF2 and we will go far.

We also intend to get the match ticker up and running again soon, so register and update your teams through your Cadred profiles.

You can expect to see things kick off today around 18:00CET with the official launch and a retrospective article from Dave.

Looking ahead, you can expect to see the electrifying build up to Winter Assembly 2010 and an opportunity to interrogate the legendary dignitasryb!

GWAN TF2!
P.S. Try not to get baited by those CS players :D

Last edited by Admirable,

SfynX

T2P

No

*runs*

Jones

I already did get baited by those cs players :D

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Post on there but just rise above the css players saying “LOL TF2 THATS A CARTOON GAME HAHAHAHAHAH ROFLZ U IZ WELL GAY”
If u rise to it we’ll just appear like dicks so try to withhold it. Otherwise any exposure is good exposure.

Skyride

DUCS

P.S. Try not to get baited by those CS players :D

I CAN NOT WAIT till Mike signs up.

Anyway, nice work guys. ;)

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

I’ll just end up getting banned for raging at retard css players. so no thanks.

Qun

GoT<3

Call of Duty 4 is TEK9, Cadred is CS and CSS ;)

Ofcourse I’ll support :D

Last edited by Qun,

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

I HATE CS PLAYERS MORE THEN JEWS

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Awesome stuff, looking forward to it :)

alfa

good luck

Last edited by alfa,

dunc

infs
dp.

Post on there but just rise above the css players saying “LOL TF2 THATS A CARTOON GAME HAHAHAHAHAH ROFLZ U IZ WELL GAY”
If u rise to it we’ll just appear like dicks so try to withhold it. Otherwise any exposure is good exposure.

Yeah this is pretty important. Christ knows I fucking hate Cadred and all its trolling but we really do need it to give TF2 a more broad audience.

Pleaaaase don’t feed the trolls, just ignore the cunts and remember how pretty Admirable is IRL and that we should all support him as much as possible.

bunfi

Basically this is one of the last opportunities for the community to avoid being sequestered from other game communities.

p.s. this was my private opinion. please flame like the “acknowledged” css players…

Last edited by bunfi,

tragett

last thread was created 4 weeks ago or am i missing something here

mb

keso

YES! The more those css players rage over TF2 the better >:)

infussle

post something about winter assembly

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 41 Next »