Forum

A CALL TO ARMS: TF2 ON CADRED NEEDS YOU!

Created 15th January 2010 @ 15:54

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 27 28 29 ... 41 Next »

Dummy

Quoted from Admirable

I don’t see how fielding a mix team at LAN cheapens their results, they still played under the Monster Munch banner.

rofl, so just because they had a tag on saying monster munch, they should be treated like the whole team not just a mix team @ lan
ok then…
edit:
off topic why are our avatars still the ones from a month ago

Last edited by Dummy,

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
rofl, so just because they had a tag on saying monster munch, they should be treated like the whole team not just a mix team @ lan
ok then…

Yes certainly, if they have the backing of the team/org.

Dummy

Quoted from Admirable

[…]

Yes certainly, if they have the backing of the team/org.

its just a mix team tho not the full team, so it would be illogical to mix the results of a mix team @ lan under the banner or not and other results which were the full team

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
its just a mix team tho not the full team, so it would be illogical to mix the results of a mix team @ lan under the banner or not and other results which were the full team

So should any official involving a merc be stricken from the record?
Where do you draw the line?

Monster Munch attended Epic LAN with two mercs, ViQun and Foster.
Thalien pulled out at the eleventh hour so they had to get Hat as a last minute replacement.

All of which is irrelevant anyway because they played under the Monster Munch brand with the consent of the team. There is no rule stating that you must field the same roster in all competitions.

I have played with FakkelBrigade in LAN tournaments and in ETF2L and ESL officials, but I don’t think anyone considers me to be a member of FB.

It’s all semantics. This is Monster Munch’s fourth consecutive month in the Top10.

N/A

RaWr ::

i dont care what u say admirable, your a dead man!

Dummy

Quoted from Admirable

[…]

So should any official involving a merc be stricken from the record?
Where do you draw the line?

Monster Munch attended Epic LAN with two mercs, ViQun and Foster.
Thalien pulled out at the eleventh hour so they had to get Hat as a last minute replacement.

All of which is irrelevant anyway because they played under the Monster Munch brand with the consent of the team. There is no rule stating that you must field the same roster in all competitions.

I have played with FakkelBrigade in LAN tournaments and in ETF2L and ESL officials, but I don’t think anyone considers me to be a member of FB.

It’s all semantics. This is Monster Munch’s fourth consecutive month in the Top10.

im not arguing that they shouldnt be included
again, just because they had the teams consent doesnt mean anything. you = 1 person, not 3 , im sure FB didnt use 3 mercs in any etf2l or esl official
in the future itll be (hopefully) their full team playing in lans or online officials, those 3 werent and wont be part of the team it would be like having idk, a football club field 5 players from another club and commentators judging the performance of the mixed team as if it was the full team

kaidus

WiK?

So you think we should have Monster Munch and Monster Munch LanMix both in the top 10?

Dummy

Quoted from kaidus

So you think we should have Monster Munch and Monster Munch LanMix both in the top 10?

no, just that epiclan shouldnt have been taken into consideration

Warmaster

-[MG]-
HL

If you’re gonna have this discussion at least do it on cadred then, maybe a TF2 article would finally have a decent amount of comments.

Edit: And I want the ‘Ask Darn’ article! (or an ‘Ask Admirable’ to make up for it, that guy’s a good second)

Last edited by Warmaster,

the bm man

k^m

Let me write for cadred

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Quoted from Warmaster

If you’re gonna have this discussion at least do it on cadred then, maybe a TF2 article would finally have a decent amount of comments.

Edit: And I want the ‘Ask Darn’ article! (or an ‘Ask Admirable’ to make up for it, that guy’s a good second)

It’s in the back end, will go out whenever.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Quoted from the bm man

Let me write for cadred

Contact me on Steam tonight <3

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Rory ‘Foster’ Foster presents…

The Emotion Is Getting To Me
http://www.cadred.org/News/Article/142236/

Last edited by Admirable,

Skyride