Forum

[r@ts] Team Deathmatch Server online

Created 27th October 2009 @ 14:10

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 17 18 19 ... 21 Next »

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

Nice!

fyi. Rotab is the new server admin and I’m sure he’ll do a great job. He has lots of experience with Sourcemod plugins! So be friendly to him! :>

WLL

Nice

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

The spawns on freight are really neat!

Archangel

amg

delete classlimits, ppl come to warm up before games

baerbel

trick17
trick17

and pls block huntsman and all that crap, getting killed by the equalizer is no fun :-/

Rotab

≧◡≦

Quoted from Archangel

delete classlimits, ppl come to warm up before games

Delete? No, but maybe increasing it to 3. Warming up offclass sucks..

————-

Quoted from baerbel

and pls block huntsman and all that crap, getting killed by the equalizer is no fun :-/

Valve broke that plugin. Waiting for updatez :(

rAye.

Vuze.
T.

Quoted from Rotab

Also, if the trains are too annoying i’ll hax them away ^_^

nooo the trains are funny. keep them :)

longas

second server please :(

Rotab

≧◡≦

Quoted from Rotab

Valve broke that plugin. Waiting for updatez :(

Should be working at the next restart. (Early tomorrow~)
Sticky-limit coming soon too.

Bugged freight spawn fixed.

Last edited by Rotab,

mvp.

marco
¤_¤

2nd DM Server coming in a few days.

rAye.

Vuze.
T.

disable sniper on the 2nd server, i really dont see why snipers are enabled no-one gives a shit if you can snipe scouts close up.. it’s just annoying getting 50’d and 150’d across the map… like wtf? and then complaining that people are “rushing the sniper n00bsss!11”

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

Is it me or I can nowhere see the ip for the 2nd server?

metalpiss

Quoted from rAye.

disable sniper on the 2nd server, i really dont see why snipers are enabled no-one gives a shit if you can snipe scouts close up.. it’s just annoying getting 50’d and 150’d across the map… like wtf? and then complaining that people are “rushing the sniper n00bsss!11”

Funny how people bash snipers on dm servers…Because soldiers raining down rockets from the granary crates while you fight scout vs scout is totally cool. Or scouts coming out of nowhere killing you while you were fighting someone else. Or demomen spamming stickies all over the place. Or dying from a random rolling nade….It’s deathmatch ffs, just aim and shoot at stuff. You have instaspawn, really don’t see how a death (or series of deaths) can annoy you.

Also snipers shouldn’t complain about people rushing them, what the heck do they expect, for people to just be sitting ducks?

If anything, add back the headshot-only mod. And if possible make rolling nades deal no damage, it can get really messy when 2 demomen are on 1 team.

baerbel

trick17
trick17

can someone fix the mappool? new maps are in there and freight_final1 is a really shitty dm map.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 17 18 19 ... 21 Next »