Forum

TF2 Blows, Here's Why updated!

Created 22nd September 2009 @ 20:47

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 21 22 23 ... 40 Next »

Niggles

You’re assuming that the person writing this blog is intelligent. And sure, they are hiding it well with all the long words and comparisons etc. (as seen by all the guessing in this thread about who knows how to speak english well enough) but underneath it all it’s just one (or more) person hiding behind a fakenick insulting people that he has grievances with. In short, its this kid hiding behind a keyboard: http://static.squidoo.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/lens6233952_1251782234raging-child.jpg

Actually, a fair few of his points are valid, and although his style is not as objective as I would like, I would not stereotype him as some “angry child slapping his keyboard with sausage fingers just because he got insulted in mpuktf2.pickup”. I just wished he would have put forward more decent frag movies, I had not seen that Intensity one.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

If he really had some points to get across he would have left out the childish name calling :)

Niggles

If he really had some points to get across he would have left out the childish name calling :)

“although his style is not as objective as I would like”

fJack

k^m

This is our Divina Commedia ~ Inferno. Lengthy, vibrant and urbane prose that is tantamount to nothing more than the scribblings of an ASBO child on the walls of a public toilet.

What is more telling is the number of people willing to acquiese to your ramblings intimidated by your anonymity. Reputation means everything in this community; few will compromise theirs to criticize your magnum opus that is “Comprehensive List of Faggots in TF2”.

If anything positive comes from this blog, and perhaps merely by taking an interest in it you’ve achieved your aim, then I shall reserve judgement. Feel free to troll my recruitment post or fisk my post into the ground. At least you conduct yourself with a modicum of flair and wit.

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

After all that diatribe at rubbish frag movies, and the propensity for scouts to make frag movies like week old custard, why no shout out to Rockit’s great movie, Explosive Combo?

You’re assuming that the person writing this blog is intelligent. And sure, they are hiding it well with all the long words and comparisons etc. (as seen by all the guessing in this thread about who knows how to speak english well enough) but underneath it all it’s just one (or more) person hiding behind a fakenick insulting people that he has grievances with. In short, its this kid hiding behind a keyboard: http://static.squidoo.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/lens6233952_1251782234raging-child.jpg

You still that mad he called you retarded?

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

After all that diatribe at rubbish frag movies, and the propensity for scouts to make frag movies like week old custard, why no shout out to Rockit’s great movie, Explosive Combo?

Takes more than some kid on the internet to make me mad ;)

jason

PHX

If it is an “internet kid” I am mightily impressed with how insightful they are – that’d make me happier for the youth of today.

/granpa post

shifty

Sir

Its funny how peoples grammar and punctuation has suddenly changed in order to give a response to this guy! ;p

RobbaZ

[FADER]

Then why are you mad mate? :[

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Then why are you mad mate? :[

aarrrrrrrggggghhhhhh :@:@:@:@:@: fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I’m looking forward to making an enormous shitload of scout frag movies to make mineral rage in envy =E

tf2street

Have not seen it.

cool

You have good video editing skills and I like you :)

You’re assuming that the person writing this blog is intelligent. And sure, they are hiding it well with all the long words and comparisons etc. (as seen by all the guessing in this thread about who knows how to speak english well enough) but underneath it all it’s just one (or more) person hiding behind a fakenick insulting people that he has grievances with.

Among the seven people working on this blog: one is a student currently attending Oxford, one is attending the most prestigious university in either Scotland or Ireland (I genuinely forget which), one is currently pulling in upper firsts in Literature at his chosen university, one is attending medical school, one is beginning his career in marketing in London, and a few more people who I know absolutely nothing about. Make whatever assumptions you will, detract from the writings in whatever way you shall, but it is quite likely that “intelligence” is not something you should try to deny this subset of people I will hereby deem The League of Extraordinary Gentleman. I am Sean Connery.

What better way to draw in an ear than with the word “faggot,” friend?

Seven well-educated adults > one kid. Therefore, you are “mad.”

Lengthy, vibrant and urbane prose that is tantamount to nothing more than the scribblings of an ASBO child on the walls of a public toilet.

What is more telling is the number of people willing to acquiese to your ramblings intimidated by your anonymity. Reputation means everything in this community; few will compromise theirs to criticize your magnum opus that is “Comprehensive List of Faggots in TF2”.

If anything positive comes from this blog, and perhaps merely by taking an interest in it you’ve achieved your aim, then I shall reserve judgement. Feel free to troll my recruitment post or fisk my post into the ground. At least you conduct yourself with a modicum of flair and wit.

I have no interest in attacking/defaming someone from the league who is actually respectable and kind.

Cheers,
Misters X, Q, W, Z, Y, K, and J

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Its ok, you’ll hit puberty someday :)

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

snow white corrects all the grammar and spelling errors

tf2street

That day was somewhere around July 1997.

Your anger is legitimately enjoyable, and even if nobody in the community ever cares about what I have to say, seeing you get upset that you were negatively called-out twice in this blog is a treat all on its own.

Cheers.

Last edited by tf2street,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 21 22 23 ... 40 Next »