Forum

TF2 Blows, Here's Why updated!

Created 22nd September 2009 @ 20:47

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 20 21 22 ... 40 Next »

oblivion

Though it comes significantly late in the day (and in fact on a new day!), this was meant to go up earlier and you have my sincerest apologies for robbing you of whatever you feel robbed.

http://tf2street.wordpress.com/2009/09/28/produced-by-mr-x-directed-by-mr-x-starring-mr-x/

Special thanks to Clan plan-b, Clan Troopers, Phoenix Squad, red Eyed Jedis, Clever Idiot, and pancake.

To quote one TF2er: u mad?

Edit: +yawn. Random dmg=the best as im in it healing…what more could you want? But really…random rant which seemed to serve little purpose and will do nothing to help frag vids improve…will it?

Last edited by oblivion,

alfa

LOL how can fragmovies hurt the TF2 comunity now?I mean some of them are utter-shit but this subject doesnt deserve a big wall of blog…

Last edited by alfa,

mineral

[kpwr]

Everything’s so true :-)

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

yawn

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

I’m tired of watching you shit, mineral. Your 26th fragvideo surpasses Nightbox for mindless immaturity, lack of understanding of anything, and general annoying faggotry.

Shyguy

I’m tired of watching you shit, mineral. Your 26th fragvideo surpasses Nightbox for mindless immaturity, lack of understanding of anything, and general annoying faggotry.

Are you seriously proud of that? Or do you just have a strange fetish about people talking shit about you?

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Are you seriously proud of that? Or do you just have a strange fetish about people talking shit about you?

A little from column A a little from column B

jason

PHX

Special thanks to Clan plan-b, Clan Troopers, Phoenix Squad, red Eyed Jedis, Clever Idiot, and pancake.

You are very welcome ;)

good update, but calling onlock an aimbotter was uncalled for, the guy is practically jesus reincarnated.

rook

plan-B

thanks to YOU for the great blog ;-)

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

good update, but calling onlock an aimbotter was uncalled for, the guy is practically jesus reincarnated.

Being labeled an aimbotter is the highest complement that can be bestowed upon an online gamer.

Niggles

After all that diatribe at rubbish frag movies, and the propensity for scouts to make frag movies like week old custard, why no shout out to Rockit’s great movie, Explosive Combo?

Jh

Hey dats!

cool

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

After all that diatribe at rubbish frag movies, and the propensity for scouts to make frag movies like week old custard, why no shout out to Rockit’s great movie, Explosive Combo?

You’re assuming that the person writing this blog is intelligent. And sure, they are hiding it well with all the long words and comparisons etc. (as seen by all the guessing in this thread about who knows how to speak english well enough) but underneath it all it’s just one (or more) person hiding behind a fakenick insulting people that he has grievances with. In short, its this kid hiding behind a keyboard: http://static.squidoo.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/lens6233952_1251782234raging-child.jpg

Last edited by klu,

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

isnt http://etf2l.org/videos/view/17193/ a good example for a team movie
exp. the around 9 min, where you can see some team work

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 20 21 22 ... 40 Next »