Forum

TF2 Blows, Here's Why updated!

Created 22nd September 2009 @ 20:47

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 22 23 24 ... 40 Next »

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

haha, shows you know nothing about me if you think this would make me upset or angry, I find your blog pretty hilarious, but not in the way you intended I’m sure xD

tf2street

I can be entirely ignorant of your personality and character and “real” being, but still know enough to see that you… are mad.

How mad are you right now kluniQ?
You mad enough to hover over this thread, refreshing, and waiting for me to reply to you so that you can make another post declaring how un-mad you are?
Because of all things that I am right now, “bored enough to it here and taunt you” is number one on the list, the most defining attribute which I possess on this lazy afternoon.

Do you have enough self-restraint to pull away from this thread, to not say a word now that you have been called out on your vulture-like tendencies re: my posting?

WE SHALL SEE.

Cheers,
Mr. Q

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

what can I say, its a slow day in work and seeing your fakenick type more and more drivel is quite entertaining

saiboat

nice blog entry, tf2 movies needed some shitting on tbh.
i gave up writing negative comments in nearly every new movie thread.
let’s see what the pldx contest will bring up, but seeing the first three entries
now already made me puke a little in my mouth.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

let’s see what the pldx contest will bring up, but seeing the first three entries

to be fair, I think at least one of those said they were only using the demos to improve their editing skills, they knew they had no chance of winning it

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

mr. x are you 24 ?

Rele

Anyone claiming that TF2 has seen its own Get Quaked 3 or ETF eXtreme is either plain deluded, has trisomy 21, or is too busy sucking Jh’s flaccid dick.

I found Get Quaked 3 to be utterly boring, especially because of its overdone intro. I’m not watching a 7min intro to watch people playing a game I dont know landing single airshots with the RL. You said it after all, frag movies can be advertisement for the game and airshots in Q3 can be as hard as they can ever get, I wont be impressed because I dont know the game.
Movies like Veni Vidi Vici (CoD4) were really entertaining for me although I never played the game before.

I also thought Get Quaked 3 isnt that great, there’s better (even though GQ3 is praised to high heavens by tons of people). I’ll see if I can dig one up.

Not that it would be relevant. Then again, none of this is. :p

mineral

[kpwr]

I’m looking forward to making an enormous shitload of scout frag movies to make mineral rage in envy =E

Let’s race to 26?

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

I’m looking forward to making an enormous shitload of scout frag movies to make mineral rage in envy =E

Let’s race to 26?

don’t forget to include loads of flying around badlands shots, you know how much ye olde blogger loves that

Niggles

After all that diatribe at rubbish frag movies, and the propensity for scouts to make frag movies like week old custard, why no shout out to Rockit’s great movie, Explosive Combo?

Have not seen it.

I do recommend it, it’s a good movie.

But I finished it..

Last edited by dusty,

Let’s race to 26?

Well, that wasn’t a joke. I’ve already recorded about 40Gb of scout clips.

Skyride

DUCS

double post

Last edited by Skyride,

Skyride

DUCS

The PldX movie is sure going throw up some shit. But tf2street, first I have to disagree with you here; you are simply stating opinion as fact. Please do an entry the PldX contest for us? I do hope my movie won’t be slated, but I certainly am not going to slate the work of others unless its clearly a 10minute fraps job done in Windows Movie Maker.

Although I will agree with you on this:

Movie-making is an art rather than a science. Those who approach it as the latter are those “directors” who are slightly more autistic than most. A video is not the summation of check-boxes and pre-requisite filters – all it takes is a little planning, a little flair and a lot of patience to lift a frag video from the depths of mediocrity into the lofty echelons of ever being watched by anyone not the “director”.

Please anyone working on a video at the moment take that to heart. If your actually having to learn how to use After Effects/Vegas/Premiere to actually make your video then your probably wasting your time.

EDIT: I just watched “Ai No Corrida”. I fail to see whats so great about it, and also in heinsight theres some fairly obvious aimbot going on there.

Last edited by Skyride,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 22 23 24 ... 40 Next »