Forum

TF2 Blows, Here's Why updated!

Created 22nd September 2009 @ 20:47

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 23 24 25 ... 40 Next »

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Please anyone working on a video at the moment take that to heart. If your actually having to learn how to use After Effects/Vegas/Premiere to actually make your video then your probably wasting your time.

WTF is After effects? and why are you talking about vegas and premieres??? o.O

alfa

Please anyone working on a video at the moment take that to heart. If your actually having to learn how to use After Effects/Vegas/Premiere to actually make your video then your probably wasting your time.

Windows moviemaker ftw…its the most easy to use and renders vids in a second :D

Last edited by alfa,

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Windows moviemaker ftw…its the most easy to use and renders vids in a second :D

hell yeah

WMM HIGH FIVE!

Moose

[MIPC]

Hm, no. We all have to learn it at some point and learning by making a frag movie is just fine. That’s what I did. You’ll just have to be prepared to watch/read hours and hours worth of tutorials and practise on test clips before you can actually start editing your movie. The wrong way to approach it is to think like this: “Oh man, this effect looks cool. I’ll just slap it on top of my vid even though it doesn’t really fit there and it blocks the view from the real action”. Mineral’s vids come in mind as an example for this :)

Skyride

DUCS

Hm, no. We all have to learn it at some point and learning by making a frag movie is just fine. That’s what I did. You’ll just have to be prepared to watch/read hours and hours worth of tutorials and practise on test clips before you can actually start editing your movie

Yes thats my point. Your probably the first person Ive spoke whos did that. :)

Video editing is an art, you have to know how to use your tools well enough to the point where its totally thoughtless to achieve an effect. i.e. its not “hmm… how do I use a mask on the layer again?”, its “hmm… i need to tweak the size of the video a bit”. You don’t learn to program by writing an operating system and you don’t learn to run before you can walk.

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

so random damage was shit, what a fucking waste of time :D

xzr

i smell sensitive

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

;) nout wrong with being protective of your work!

Last edited by BoneS,

rge

Keep the E-Dramas going for maximum entertainment. thanks to all of you.
Btw I miss the “ban-sundays”, the skill flame in the recruiting section (pls stop deleting skillpolice posts) and of course any flame associated with some random-dude’s hair. that’s the stuff I like to read while breakfast.

tf2street

Not quite a blog entry, but a worthwhile entry nonetheless.

http://tf2street.wordpress.com/2009/09/29/new-resupply-eu-layout/

1. LOL PEOPLE RAGE
2. LOL KLUNIQ RAGE
3. Jagarna’s frag movie is AWESOME BRO
4. pldx advertising fuck tuna is defo involved
5. LOL KLUNIQ RAGE

Last edited by Shintaz,

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

1. LOL PEOPLE RAGE
2. LOL KLUNIQ RAGE