Forum

The Community LAN - 3rd to 5th July @ Enschede, Holland

Created 15th March 2009 @ 13:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 16 Next »

BvD

flowerpower/

I sent an e-mail 4 weeks ago… nothing

I spoke with WZZRD this week and all e-mail traffic will be replied upon from now on. If you haven’t received a reponse yet, I would suggest you just resend the previous email. :-)

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

we bring you steelseries:
http://www.thecommunitylan.com/location/signups-and-accomodation-plus-steelseries-253

fisk

KiH
KiH

Regarding possible teams: the swedish mix team that might be going is currently looking for a possible van to hire that holds 9 (so we’ll skip taking in standins hopefully). It’s still isn’t written in stone but we have 7-8 guys we know are very interested in going just have to check so it’s all good with taking time off from work etc, and then we can find subs for those that might not be able to go. How long can we wait with registering? Is there a specific date we have to register before?

And if anyone cares, the list of possible players we’ve been in contact with is (like I said, nothing is written in stone here, these are just interested peoples so far..):

fisk
Figge
Marjasin
hatE
hekka
Paver
(`v´)CODCRILLE<3)))D✫
robbaZ

and then some other guys who I’ve seen being interested but haven’t been talking to yet. So hopefully for you guys, there will be a homosexual swedish team on site to take care of all your needs! or something…

=)

edit: fixed nicks for people crying (RobbaZ and the crocodile)

RobbaZ

[FADER]

Funny that u remembered hatE’s capital E but not my big Z…

fisk </3

fisk

KiH
KiH

Funny you remembered your big Z but not your big R. Moron :D

Waebi

‹Con›

RobbaZ got SAT there.

Vlijm

UbeR |

might wanna get some more attention on this :

http://www.thecommunitylan.com/mix

drleånn

fisk is using paver, who are fb gonna have as demo? :( emptynoflow? :(((( i want paver

fisk

KiH
KiH

Nah paver said he’s gonna play for you guys, he’s just coming along for the ride. Fucking leecher :D

drleånn

can i ride with u fisk? :D Ill pay you with Norwegian crowns, and we all know Norwegian crowns > Swedish crowns ;d

fisk

KiH
KiH

well… to be honest you can if you want, you’ll have to come to a town in sweden where we can pick you up(preferably on the way down, like stockholm/gothemburg or something)

Everyones invited to spille spill with fisk, ;)

RobbaZ

[FADER]

FU fisk.

Well Leon even if everybody of the core group are going we got a spot left, so ofc u can. If u got a drivers license that even better since most of ’em Swedish nerd haven’t (:

fisk

KiH
KiH

just a quick question regarding accomodation:

Is it cool to bring a pillow and just crash wherever the f*ck we want or do we HAVE to pay for accomodations? It’s fucking expensive and we wont afford it so we are counting on bringing tents in the worst case that we cant just crash in the hall.

Anyone?

beta

RaWr ::

I imagine actual sleeping in the event will not be allowed, as like most places – they close at a set time :)

It could be worth dropping them / dunc / amon an e-mail to see if you can camp somewere otherwise your only choice will be to pay.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 16 Next »