Forum

The Community LAN - 3rd to 5th July @ Enschede, Holland

Created 15th March 2009 @ 13:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 16 Next »

fisk

KiH
KiH

Kinda gay that there is not sleeping hall for the poor. All lans I’ve been to so far (which is kinda quite many) has had a chance for those that cant afford accomodation to go there instead which is why I hoped for the best..

beta

RaWr ::

Well in the UK sleeping in the hall was banned a long time ago (fire regulations) But remember this is more of a actualy cafe (limited space) then a hired hall.

My best idea is to ask them about camping area, they may know of a area or have space for you. All else fails you drive out of town and setup a tent on some open ground ;D

I’m afraid the cabins are the cheapest accommodation that is available. You are not allowed to sleep at the venue for practical and legal reasons.

If you really think it’s too expensive I could have a look for you if there are camping sites nearby the venue. On the other hand bringing your own equipment, arranging travel to the camping site, and all the other hassle involved make me wonder if it will be worth it.

fisk

KiH
KiH

Let’s put it this way, I’d pay the current price if it was a solo room, only then would it be worth it. :p

No but really, atleast five of us going down can’t afford any expenses (except food and booze…) so I’m just looking what our options are. We’ll probably take turns and sleep in the car or something, cause we seriously can’t afford paying for the accomodation..

edit for beta: yeah afaik it’s banned to sleep in the main hall that the event is in, but to those lans that I’ve gone to there has been a second hall or a major section / area in the hall that is marked and cut off just for sleeping in. So people have a chance to get some sleep without getting ripped off by a hotel.

davesan

epx^
Panda

too new to tf2 to attend this year, will probably attend if its organised next year aswell :)

gj on setting it all up guys

Marjasin

YOYO\'

Fisk I´m sleeping with Emptynoflow. So you can sleep in the car. :-)

emptynoflow

(^-^)v

“cause we seriously can’t afford paying for the accomodation..” -FISK

Its only you who can’t afford u cheap bastard. SSU drar alla över en kam

edit:
Yep WITH me, probably same bed and all ;)

fisk

KiH
KiH

“cause we seriously can’t afford paying for the accomodation..” -FISK

Its only you who can’t afford u cheap bastard. SSU drar alla över en kam

edit:
Yep WITH me, probably same bed and all ;)

stfu you leeching-of-your-parents prick :D

saiboat

hi, someone from germany going? i just want to spectate and am searching for a group or whatever to drive there. btw do i have to sign up aswell just to spectate?

Qun

GoT<3

hi, someone from germany going? i just want to spectate and am searching for a group or whatever to drive there. btw do i have to sign up aswell just to spectate?

Do you wanna mix with me? :D

OT: veAre and IsF are going, try to contact them ;)

eoN^

too new to tf2 to attend this year, will probably attend if its organised next year aswell :)

Same tbh if theres another one next year i will be there, just dont see the point in going to Holland for the first time when im 17…

Qun

GoT<3

Same tbh if theres another one next year i will be there, just dont see the point in going to Holland for the first time when im 17…

I supply weed under 18 ;)

beta

RaWr ::

Timetable information is up:

http://www.thecommunitylan.com/

saiboat

where can i sleep? :D

fJack

k^m

I supply weed under 18 ;)

where were you 2 years ago??? :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 16 Next »