Forum

The Community LAN - 3rd to 5th July @ Enschede, Holland

Created 15th March 2009 @ 13:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 16 Next »

too new to tf2 to attend this year, will probably attend if its organised next year aswell :)

gj on setting it all up guys

Same tbh if theres another one next year i will be there, just dont see the point in going to Holland for the first time when im 17…

To be honest you should both be going! We really need you “new” guys from the scene to attend, meet up with everyone, experience it and spread the word. :) We need more new people to this scene to grow it!

And yeah peeps, check out the new info @ http://www.thecommunitylan.com/

Qun

GoT<3

I still need a team :(

kaidus

WiK?

When do we have to have paid by?

Freakadelle

“We really need people to start putting their money forward now. The absolute final deadline for making payments is the 20th June – that’s less than one month from now.”

saiboat

seriously, where do people spent the nights?

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

on the floor with loads of weed………………….if you dont want THAT, look http://www.thecommunitylan.com/location/accommodation

Puppets

id prefer first one ofc ;) mehh cant come :(

saiboat

wtf puppets, it needs more germanz there :P

saiboat

ive read this somewhere but cant remember where: i ordered a ticket as spectator for the whole weekend, can i somehow change it to be a player afterwards?

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Make a DCSB team saiboat!

saiboat

no

Traxantic

TLR

probably also going to drop by on a saturday

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

no

ok

fisk

KiH
KiH

fisk, congratulations on your payment to The Community LAN event!
You have paid for 1 ticket(s) of the type TUP.
Your unique entry ID is **** and this number will be required for you to enter the event. You will also need some form of ID to prove your real name correlates with your ticket ID.
Please print this e-mail off and bring it with you to the event to make our jobs easier when you arrive.

Swedes inc! O/

RobbaZ

[FADER]

Not a full team payed tho O.o

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 16 Next »