Forum

TF2Pickup.net sponsored by SimRai.com

Created 12th December 2012 @ 00:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 59 60 61 ... 84 Next »

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Can you have some active admins please to ban all those cunts that never show up for pugs? Its the same deal every single pickup.

Godof

Quoted from Koeitje

Can you have some active admins please to ban all those cunts that never show up for pugs? Its the same deal every single pickup.

This is what the lack of AFK kicking system does…
and I got banned for 1 week for not showing up for the 5th time (it’s always because I close the browser instead of simply removing),so get your facts straight.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Godof

[…]
This is what the lack of AFK kicking system does…
and I got banned for 1 week for not showing up for the 5th time (it’s always because I close the browser instead of simply removing),so get your facts straight.

Good ban in my opinion (way to late, should be 24hrs for a single noshow), you already figured out what you did wrong. There should be an AFK kicking system of course, but half of the fight is getting users in line.

Last edited by Koeitje,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

And another pug where literally half of the people don’t show.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/idg-eu

Godof

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

Good ban in my opinion (way to late, should be 24hrs for a single noshow), you already figured out what you did wrong. There should be an AFK kicking system of course, but half of the fight is getting users in line.

Yea but my point is that people aren’t always aware that they’re added in the pickup,because it always ends up that we have to wait at LEAST 30 mins for a med (if not an hour or two),and I’m just an example of people who don’t pay attention because you get distracted easily while waiting for a pickup for a lot of time.

You shouldn’t even expect it to be much better, because there isn’t an AFK kicking system. In lobby for example there is much better presence, because it’s activated by a leader,and people need to RUP if they want to start. But here? Who knows that you’re AFK? Just don’t be surprised about it…

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Can we at least have it so only people registered on etf2l can add up or something. Also add some form of afk system as it beyond boring now when half the pickup doesn’t turn up.

Last edited by T0m,

Leif

Lol I found a huge bug. If you log out while you are added to the pikcup it doesnt remove you, wtf.

Last edited by Leif,

AnimaL

soon even clicking remove wont remove you :D

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

who wants to get removed anyways

Godof

give us con pickup already ;-;

Leif

And obv now I got banned for not showing because I didint remember I had added. Well at least this is the first time :

Last edited by Leif,

Link!

.:ne:.

tf2lobby with occasionally a few decent players

Puppets

the sub button popped up, willing to help i click it. turns out this didnt remove me from the list of the next pickup :/

AnimaL

best pickup site ever

some random guy joins server and plays 7v6
enemy team leaves
team joins admin channel to report him
admin says he cant ban because he wasnt supposed to play (even tho i had his steamid)

trolls, ur welcome…

Last edited by AnimaL,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 59 60 61 ... 84 Next »