Created 12th December 2012 @ 00:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 60 61 62 ... 84 Next »

Kaneco

Quoted from AnimaL

best pickup site ever

some random guy joins server and plays 7v6
enemy team leaves
team joins admin channel to report him
admin says he cant ban because he wasnt supposed to play (even tho i had his steamid)

trolls, ur welcome…

There are some issues with the site as you might have noticed, one of them is difficulty to ban people that weren’t supposed to play or that joined as subs, we can only play as it is and wait for the site update (which is coming btw, we already have been testing the last few days)

LaMqTa

fenneks

Hello everybody! We are looking for few new coders because Kuferl and Nevo are busy.If you are interested please add me! Thank you!

Caps

You should fix the bug, that a pickup is not starting if 2 meds are in the pickup before it is full… ATM it isnt starting the pickup if there are 2 medics added up so they has to remove and add again.

Houdini

Welcome to tf2pickup.net

http://www.noelshack.com/2013-32-1375712928-sans-titre.png

Do you want to play medic ? Play now !
Do you want to play scout ? Play in 6 hours !

LaMqTa

fenneks

Uploaded Sizzling Stats to the servers. Now you can see the logs during the match by typing “.ss” in chat :)

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Still autouploads to logs.tf? Because the SS website is awful.

avenue

2nd time im getting banned for no reason, useless admins are usless

Hallow

P.O.P

I got unbanned though so I’d say that equals it out!

Kemor

Make a div section or something. The pickup site likes to put 5 d3+ players to one team.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Kemor

Make a div section or something. The pickup site likes to put 5 d3+ players to one team.

And how would you go about doing such a thing?

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from Kemor

We are working on fix for this problem.
Quoted from Koeitje

Still autouploads to logs.tf? Because the SS website is awful.

Yup, we still upload all logs to logs.tf
Quoted from avenue

2nd time im getting banned for no reason, useless admins are usless

added you to review your ban..

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Can we please have a proper sub system. There are 8 players on the server and only 2 actually bother to report people which means we can never have a sub. In the mean time the ohter 6 are bitching and moaning about how the pickup is failing. Pug.na has a sub system that works with a server command and only needs 1 person to request a sub. I’ve never seen this system fail in over a 100 pugs. Please use a similar system. It might also just be to hard for people to understand that reporting is not the same as requesting a sub.

A ready up system would also be nice. I’ve offered to help you code it on several occasions…so please don’t give me the I DONT HAVE TIME bs.

Last edited by Koeitje,

svins

alus
P.O.P

tf2 pickup sucks because there are people who havent yet understood how retarded they are. Mostly under age. I mute some foolish wannabe to not hear his bs then he reports me and I get banned. bunch of traders

especially these nasty israelian kids :DD bunch of fools

Last edited by svins,

LaMqTa

fenneks

The bug with not removing from the pickupbot when closing the tab/browser should be fixed – all hail trath! Also we are/were working on update on the website which should be uploaded to the main website sooonish . More information coming soonish… :)

Last edited by LaMqTa,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

When will we get a proper sub system (look at the NA pugs if you want to see how a proper sub system works)? As I said before, I can code it for you if you want to? Half the people who play these pickups don’t understand how requesting subs works (hell I’m amazed they even manage to join a server).

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 60 61 62 ... 84 Next »