Forum

TF2Pickup.net sponsored by SimRai.com

Created 12th December 2012 @ 00:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 41 42 43 ... 84 Next »

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from Crafz

[…]
Fuck you. First of all, both designs are mine. And secondly, how is my second design ugly? Like, sure it’s not perfect, but how is it ugly, please explain.

Calm down a bit with that language please…as long as i am not insulting anyone i would like not to be insulted aswell… thats in my opinion…i don’t like the bar and the class bars aswell, also its catching your eyes alot with all these avatars…and again thats in my opinion

nevo

[CWC]

I totaly agree with you LaMqTa.

And Crafz, how dare you saying such things? What you just said isn true at all but thats another story.

The point is, Kuferl and myself want to make things Work, like Sub Request, Map Vote and some more things. A new Design would be great, but that has a really low priority.

I really dont understand, your doing Crafz. You gave up and still try anyway to be involved.

BREAK ====

Well i dont see a new Design at all. And i made that changes.
Just the Topbar look changed, thats all.

If we really wanted to make a new Design… The Page would look much more different :D

(* BAD ENGLISH OFF, Just live with it *)

Last edited by nevo,

Crafz

Quoted from LaMqTa

[…]
Calm down a bit with that language please…

I am calm, you’re insulting, I’m insulting.
Quoted from nevo

A new Design would be great, but that has a really low priority.

I could put in on the website without the avatar and games played myself. It does not have to happen right now. I don’t see a problem here.

nevo

[CWC]

Well, you quoted it… low priority.

Crafz

Quoted from nevo

Well, you quoted it… low priority.

So you’re not against my new design?

rtan

-9w-

cringe

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from Crafz

[…]
I am calm, you’re insulting, I’m insulting.
[…]
I could put in on the website without the avatar and games played myself. It does not have to happen right now. I don’t see a problem here.

i don’t think “ugly” is an insult anyways..

MEGAMIDDIE

*cringe*

fuck sake r7an

Last edited by MEGAMIDDIE,

nevo

[CWC]

Sorry i didn’t know that you have a short-term memory ^^
Its okay, but not that WOW THINGY i would marry.

Setsul

Everyone understands how to use the old design. There is no need to see the avatars or games played. Sub request, map votes and fixing bugs is way more important than getting a new shiny design.

Oh and this:
Quoted from Crafz

Fuck you.

Is probably the best way to start a constructive discussion.

Crafz

Quoted from nevo

Sorry i didn’t know that you have a short-term memory ^^
Its okay, but not that WOW THINGY i would marry.

My memory is fine. Lamqta told me you guys don’t want the new design.

but not that WOW THINGY i would marry.

It’s not. But what is. Besides, your view is subjective, some people seem to really like it.
Quoted from Setsul

Everyone understands how to use the old design. There is no need to see the avatars or games played. Sub request, map votes and fixing bugs is way more important than getting a new shiny design.

It’s not like the deployment would consume lot’s of resources. The CSS and HTML is already written.

Edit: Besides, is the functionality that hard to grasp?

Last edited by Crafz,

nevo

[CWC]

1. Yeah … WE Dont want to use the new design != WE Dont like the design.
2. Well of course people would like it. But you asked me (and of course it is subjective oO), you can stalk me i did some websites and stuff, i really enjoy webdesign. So thats why i may think different about Designs. Just saying.

Last edited by nevo,

Crafz

Quoted from nevo

1. Yeah … WE Dont want to use the new design != WE Dont like the design.

Why not? Lol. It’s all there, where is the problem?

nevo

[CWC]

Priority my Dear Sweetie. I guess i told you about that spectacular word “priority” already a few lines.

Crafz

Quoted from nevo

Priority my Dear Sweetie. I guess i told you about that spectacular word “priority” already a few lines.

Ok, then. I’ll just put it on the website tonight. Probably.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 41 42 43 ... 84 Next »