Forum

TF2Pickup.net sponsored by SimRai.com

Created 12th December 2012 @ 00:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 42 43 44 ... 84 Next »

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

How about you sort out your problems with each other in private?

Crafz

Problem solved anyway I guess.

Kaneco

Yeah, I also think there is no need for more drama on this, I already voiced my opinion to crafz and other guys but I’m gonna post it here anyway.

Honestly I think the old design works well and there’s no real problem with it (why change whats working?), it was one of the best things you did on the site crafz, and the new design I feel is a little too cluttered with information and not that user friendly, I really like the idea of seeing each class separated by column like the actual design does.

We should obviously focus on the sub and report system which I feel are the most important things at the moment. Also, would be nice to assign a logo to the site so it can be easily recognisable and would work wonders for external promotion on other sites as well. I could try making something, like I did for crafz when he first started but if you have someone more competent in terms of design you should really sort that out, I think it’s one of the biggest things missing.

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from Crafz

[…]
Ok, then. I’ll just put it on the website tonight. Probably.

gg…if you do this

melody

Lutunen

i think, design of Crafz is nice, would be good to see it. i dont know guys why you dont like it, but Crafz was always good to make some designs etc.

evokje

WiK?

The old edited one looks very nice, just change the red squares to something less painfull for my eyes :D

fe

I think old edited design is awful. This red squares… Cut my eyes!)
Old design is not good either. Simple squares with labels is a soviet style.
New design is something about the right direction. With all this class xx labels it looks like usability is not good, but with the live data must be good.

Cerber_

<uND>

In my opinion the new design looks a lot better than the last one.

LaMqTa

fenneks

As long as we finish the new features guys…i will speak with crafz about the design and we will get a new one…hope thats satisfying for everybody

Crafz

Sounds good to me.

Last edited by Crafz,

Leif

I think both old and new desgins are awful but since for now it is working keep it as it is right now and work on bug fixes and new features.

Link!

.:ne:.

who cares about design at this point

TurboTabs

(Classy)
Op4

Isn’t anyone else worried that when the map vote feature happens, pick-ups will just be badlands 24/7?

There’s loads of other little ramifications as well. Please just keep it a random map.

Last edited by TurboTabs,

NeuTronas

This is how pickups should look like: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/98994780/pickupdesign.png

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from NeuTronas

This is how pickups should look like: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/98994780/pickupdesign.png

http://www.reddit.com/r/CrappyDesign/

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 42 43 44 ... 84 Next »