Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 33 34 35 ... 84 Next »

Tuto

8-)

Too many doesn’t talk English :( that’s a prob

Ordinator

tuhi

Quoted from Link!

[…]

This and all the other players (mainly Israelis) who switch teams to play with each other, off class half of the time and speak their own language instead of English.

this
xtime just joining as last medic, everyone going to mumble/server while hes joining class he wants to play in next gather and wait while other 11 ppl return after spending 10-20 min of looking for med sub

Crafz

Quoted from Tuto

Too many don’t talk English :( that’s a prob

FTFY
Who would watch TF2 related English lessons?

easyGame

This needs a stricter and easier reporting-banning system.
Trolljews everywhere.

maidos

crafz promoted me to admin after a discussion.

Ive created a new mumble channel “Report players” so if you see any admin on that channel, just join there and make a complaint, if its players speaking foreign language, being afk or whatever reasons that disrupt the pickup, the admins will take it from there

Nocturnals

Doc.
cp_

Just wanted to post a quick note here. I have never used any kind of Pickup or PuG or w.e ive always just waited for my team to come online and got a game the old fashion way on IRC. A friend recommend this to me the other day and i must say a think its fantastic, i think its a great way to practice playing your class in a 6’s environment. although my experience was hindered by my Crappy Gaylieanware Laptop messing up and blue screening (Psssst dont buy one get the gt70) anyways i loved it and will be using it more to improve my 1337SKILLZ as demo :)

P.s fixed the Bluescreen just had to install the right drivers <3 dell

Last edited by Nocturnals,

Tuto

8-)

Quoted from Crafz

[…]
FTFY
Who would watch TF2 related English lessons?

Grammar and speech. Yeah, definitely the same shit.

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

Quoted from maidos

Ive created a new mumble channel “Report players” so if you see any admin on that channel, just join there and make a complaint, if its players speaking foreign language, being afk or whatever reasons that disrupt the pickup, the admins will take it from there

nice one, thanks.

Crafz

Quoted from Tuto

[…]
Grammar and speech. Yeah, definitely the same shit.

I know they are not but, the pre-game problem is easy to fix. While people not understanding and being able to do calls is a problem that can’t be bypassed.

AnimaL

Quoted from maidos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RubBzkZzpUA

TurboTabs

(Classy)
Op4

TF2pickup.net loading very slowly for anyone else? and when it does load, you can’t play any pickups because an error message says “You’re not in the chat”?

Whatever it is, seems to fixed itself now about 10 mins later

Last edited by TurboTabs,

BenBazinga

Garlic.tf

Quoted from TurboTabs

TF2pickup.net loading very slowly for anyone else? and when it does load, you can’t play any pickups because an error message says “You’re not in the chat”?

Not for me

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

So who is going to maintain this now?

Crafz

Trath and LaMqTa got all the data they need and Snelvuur from lethal-zone.eu is being very nice by hosting the mumble and website. gameplayservers.com is providing the TF2 servers.

arc

iSlam

“Access denied for user ‘pickupuser’@’localhost’ (using password: YES)”

what is this?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 33 34 35 ... 84 Next »