Forum

TF2Pickup.net sponsored by SimRai.com

Created 12th December 2012 @ 00:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 19 20 21 ... 84 Next »

Lithium

I get at least 1 or 2 server connection losses during pickups. That never happens otherwise so I really wonder why… Is someone experimenting same kind of trouble ?

Crafz

Nope, does not seem to be a common issue. Added one new server powered by floube and Mani. We have 4 decent servers now.

Crafz

Have a bit of stats here: http://www.tf2pickup.net/php/stats
Development is currently halted due to me learning new stuff.

Spike Himself

TC

Rules and Requirements
* Mumble a Mic and TF2
* Decent English skillz.
* div5 or higher skillz.
* Don’t cheat.
* Don’t get on everybody’s nerves.
* Always use Mumble below.

Mumble Data
Name: TF2 Pickup.net
Ip: tf2pickup.net
Port: 64741

Every line but the first one ends in a full stop. Only the last one should and others need a comma at the end.

“Decent English skillz.”

“Decent English” — “skillz”
skillz
skillz

“Always use mumble below”.
My genitals are not capable of using any sort of VoIP software, mumble being no exception. Perhaps you meant to refer to the details below the list of rules and requirements.

“Ip: tf2pickup.net”

IP is an acronym for “Internet Protocol”, as such both I and P are capitals. The correct term to use when displaying such an address, then, would be “IP address”.
This is entirely irrelevant though because “tf2pickup.net” is not even an IP address.

Hope you can fix these issues when you find time :)

edit: please :)

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Trath

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Every line but the first one ends in a full stop. Only the last one should and others need a comma at the end.

“Decent English skillz.”

“Decent English” — “skillz”
skillz
skillz

“Always use mumble below”.
My genitals are not capable of using any sort of VoIP software, mumble being no exception. Perhaps you meant to refer to the details below the list of rules and requirements.

“Ip: tf2pickup.net”

IP is an acronym for “Internet Protocol”, as such both I and P are capitals. The correct term to use when displaying such an address, then, would be “IP address”.
This is entirely irrelevant though because “tf2pickup.net” is not even an IP address.

Hope you can fix these issues when you find time :)

edit: please :)

What the fuck are you for real man? I don’t even know what to say because I’m scared of being trolled hard.

I didn’t write it but I did fix it as you requested because I respect your forum persona, but still all I have in my mind is what the fuck.

I hope the current version suffices, if any changes still need to be made I got your back.

Last edited by Trath,

Spike Himself

TC

sorry, it was a bit of a troll.. peer pressure on mumble and such :D

still though, only made valid points :p

Trath

Is it good enough for you stuck up Englishmen fags now? HUH?

Just jk u TC guys are ok/cool.
Salam

atmo

learn2DNS, Spike

ash

(Legend)
:D

I think Spike has a valid point when it comes to emancipating the platform as a serious pickup system instead of leet skill0rz’ lobby #2.

Your choice really.

Kaneco

actually have to agree with spike on this one, if you want this to be a successful site to the community you have to present it in such a way it looks professional and serious about it’s objective.

I would say a few more improvements of this are needed obviously but I believe crafz and the likes are hard working on them.

Henghast

open
bobs

Quoted from Trath

Is it good enough for you stuck up Englishmen fags now? HUH?

Just jk u TC guys are ok/cool.
Salam

Spike is a Dutch fag actually. =D

caned

MEAT
LEGO

actually yes

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from ash

I think Spike has a valid point

Quoted from Kaneco

actually have to agree with spike on this one

lol what, i was genuinely just being a dick (although i do get annoyed by these things.. but thats just me)

and yeah I’m Dutch :(

Trath

look what you started man…

For the two up above ^^, if you have any suggestions/requests your more than welcome to write it here.

Kaneco

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]
[…]

lol what, i was genuinely just being a dick (although i do get annoyed by these things.. but thats just me)

and yeah I’m Dutch :(

I can’t deal with this stuff man :D My obsessive compulsive disorder won’t let me :D

Quoted from Trath

look what you started man…

For the two up above ^^, if you have any suggestions/requests your more than welcome to write it here.

I know and I have, as you might have noticed I’m part of the admin team at least on the pickups as well, been talking to crafz with every suggestion I have

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 19 20 21 ... 84 Next »