* features
* design
* amount

Last edited by CUBE,

Kaneco

Quoted from Trath

I finally got it to work.

Change log (18.02.13):
* System now remembers login. No need to re-login every time you visit the site.

Peace

awesome stuff!

WithADanceNumber

Would it be possible for a canadian to play in these mixes. I’m usually up quite late at night, and alot of the NA players are sleeping. I main scout if that makes any difference.

ash

(Legend)
:D

I’ve seen blaze playing quite a lot lately, so why shouldn’t you be playing if you have a kinda decent ping? :P

Last edited by ash,

WithADanceNumber

Thanks, Ash. I’ll try and get in a pug or two later.

vani

Bully

Quoted from WithADanceNumber

Would it be possible for a canadian to play in these mixes. I’m usually up quite late at night, and alot of the NA players are sleeping. I main scout if that makes any difference.

Youre x hours behind Europe. When its late for you, its even later for us.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

5 hours behind.

TurboTabs

(Classy)
Op4

Limit the server connect to pressing the text on the pickup start page please. It’s annoying trying to close programs and sort mumble when it just auto boots up tf2 for you.

sidestep

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

gotta agree with turbo (oh boy)

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

At some point in the past a window popped up asking you what to do with steam:// links. You said ‘always allow this action’ (or w/e). It’s your own damn fault. Now go set it back to always ask you so you can click ‘no’.

Last edited by Casual,

Vlijm

UbeR |

Since when does it say

* div5 or higher skillz.

My team is in div6, does that mean we arent allowed in by default? If yes: that doesnt make any sense. If no: remove it.

Crafz

It’s hard to go through with that rule. But if you are a total shitter who is holding everyone in the team down you should get a ban. How ever that has not happened yet.

AnimaL

Quoted from Casual

At some point in the past a window popped up asking you what to do with steam:// links. You said ‘always allow this action’ (or w/e). It’s your own damn fault. Now go set it back to always ask you so you can click ‘no’.

this

using opera and doesnt even give me option to click “allways on”, asks every time if i want to continue with steam:// link

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]this

using opera and doesnt even give me option to click “allways on”, asks every time if i want to continue with steam:// link

When I click the link, I want it to automatically start my game.

If I don’t click the link, I don’t.

Why does the browser/website think I clicked the link and goes ahead and starts the game? That’s the thing people would like to see disappear I think.

Crafz

If I remove that people will not notice the game starting and will not appear to the game.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 17 18 19 ... 84 Next »