Same here.

How do you solve this?

Crafz

Solve what? It’s long fixed.

seasick

yes it works now.

Sorry thanks!

Crafz

Rule: 4 reports required for a review buy an admin. Please remember this. 1 review is far to unreliable. Please clearly state this in mumble if someone does not show up.

Last edited by Crafz,

alba

duplo

Crafz, can you have my babys

Crafz

Btw. You can find all the logs from the 52 games yesterday on logs.tf, I also uploaded logs from games that happened earlier.

Edit: And no, why the hell would I want your babies. All they do is shit themselves and ask for stuff buy crying.

Last edited by Crafz,

comedown

4-25

logs need damage

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

1: Make the window with the connect info open in a new tab, so that you can still have the chat room and look for subs.

2: Don’t make TF2 auto launch/auto connect when the pickup starts. This worked for TF2Lobby where there was no mumble, but for mumble people have to launch that first (if they care about overlay)

3: Ready up system when pickup starts maybe? Prevents afk’ers.

The rest is awesome. Keep up the good work!

Kaneco

Report system working very permaturely but it’s working! :) Great improvements so far, just don’t forget to report through the chat using the id on the match page.

We will be handling reports and bans by hand at least for now, hopefully craftz will work some of his magic with time for a more admin friendly report system

Mits

Quoted from comedown

logs need damage

This.

Great job, played 3 back-to-back pickups last night and everything went smooth (apart from the fact that we had to get a couple of subs, but i can’t put the blame on anyone but on those who left). For an alpha version, this is going really well

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from comedown

logs need damage

Crafz

I’m not sure what happened but, new record. 6 Games at once 78 people in mumble.

Crafz

We have beaten pixelpickups record for most games in a day buy 6. Our record is 66 games in a day now. I also take donations now: http://tf2pickup.net/#donate-tab

Trath

I finally got it to work.

Change log (18.02.13):
* System now remembers login. No need to re-login every time you visit the site.

Peace

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 ... 84 Next »