Forum

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT - UKeSA Championship - WOULD YOUR TEAM LIKE TO BE PAID FOR?

Created 31st January 2009 @ 19:07

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8

pukz

Atm the real numbers are 34 teams for TF2, 31 for Fifa09-360, 26 for CS:S, and 12 for CoD4-PC.

truly sick.

KOVACS

It really is. Good effort by the entire community and especially those that have gone out their way to ease the process, help others and encourage the signups with bribes :D

dunc

infs
dp.

38 teams for TF2 now with one remaining to be paid.

Head Hunter

where is all this money coming from! well done guys :D
i hope we dont bankrupt dunc :(

Grem

rEJ
TG

Selling tricks on the corner obviously. That or the Midnight Cowboy routine.

Ino

dp.
dp.

So, are they gonna keep signups open until CS is the top game… thought it should be closed by friday?

F2

Danmark

According to the schedule Premiership Division Games will be announced tomorrow, Tuesday.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

News update on UKeSA page

Is this the part where our efforts get shafted? :D

Mick-

why admirable ? it’s only for the Premiership division anyway , cc/,TCM,Uber,4K and the others will not have any problems to prove that..

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

I thought championship teams would be checked thoroughly as they ultimately decide which game goes prem.

To be honest I won’t believe it til I see it :D

Here’s hoping!

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Bah i have to scan in my drivers license to show im english enough to manage the dirty bunch of fins at Deleirium :p effort!

Riemu

element //

In order to ensure that Team Managers are eligible for the UKeSA, they may be asked to prove their citizenship, place of residence and ownership of the team. In some cases this may take the form of copies of a utility bill or council tax receipt as proof of residence and a copy of their passport as proof of citizenship. Proof of team ownership may be proven by a copy of the internet domain registration of their team.

Good luck proving your Team Ownership

beta

RaWr ::

For domains: Someone in IRC yesterday did state a letter of contract saying the domain actually belonged to a UK person would also surfice….something a long those lines.

Mike

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8