Forum

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT - UKeSA Championship - WOULD YOUR TEAM LIKE TO BE PAID FOR?

Created 31st January 2009 @ 19:07

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 8 Next »

dunc

infs
dp.

A group of players have come together to make a “community pot” to help sponsor some eligible teams in to the UKeSA Championship.

Why? Because we feel the game deserves it. Because we feel the COMMUNITY deserve it.

We would like to offer any eligible teams that haven’t already signed up to the Championship division a chance to be sponsored by this group of players.

To be eligible, you must have:
– Signed up to the Championship Event (Link)
– Have 6 members with their GUIDs entered (Link)
Have a UK player that can prove his UK residence and manage your team in the competition

All of the above needs to be done by tomorrow.

If you can match the requirements, clearly state it in this thread and we will pay for 6 of your players to enter the competition – a total of £45 per team.

Currently we have 12 spots remaining, having already opted to sponsor two teams.

I sincerely apologise to those teams which gave gone out of their way to sign up for UKeSA Championship and pay for it. We really appreciate your efforts – it is teams like you that are helping to keep TF2 moving forwards.

If you want to add to this community pot, you can send any money you wish to my PayPal account – PM me on IRC for further information.

Huge thanks to all of the players who graciously donated towards the TF2 community.

Inexistence

Üb

This is a great thing you guys are doing, I’ll probably donate a few quid just to do my part. TF2 deserves to become a more known and played game and this is the way to do it. It’s brilliant to see people have such a love for the game. You guys rock ^_^

Waebi

‹Con›

you can send any money you wish to my PayPal account

same goes for me ofc :D

GJ there dunc, keep the work going.

g0d

santa?

Waebi

‹Con›

dad? ^

perry

[MIPC]

sign up to the god damn championship and let’s play tf2 at the level it’s meant to!

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

love is in the air, i can feel it!

Ino

dp.
dp.

Yay, only one more signup and Fifa is done for! I really hope TF2 makes it to premiership.

Wlv

RaWr ::

Goodjob to everyone who donated and to those signing up, come on people let’s do this shizz

Goarstl

Very Nice Idea Dunc

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

Gj dunc, might donate something :]

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

TEAM SdX’98 would love to get sponsored. We have done all that you ask for.

kaidus

WiK?

As above, Anonymous Gamers are eligible and would love the opportunity.

dunc

infs
dp.

Excellent :) Contact me on IRC please.

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

j are probably interested aswell, ill talk to sajh asap :p

<3 donators

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 8 Next »