Forum

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT - UKeSA Championship - WOULD YOUR TEAM LIKE TO BE PAID FOR?

Created 31st January 2009 @ 19:07

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 Next »

dunc

infs
dp.

Rage PM f2 on IRC. He’s updating the stats regularly but we changed the URL and put a password on it because the other games were cheekily using it :]

rage

should re-open old one and put a load of shit in there

Ino

dp.
dp.

So far it looks like many CS Teams haven’t even paid yet :)
I mean, there’s TF2 Teams in there that haven’t paid yet either, but it seems we have more teams who have already paid then CoD4… or am I mistaken?

skre

Kvakkistansen

We’re top with 30 fully paid teams, and we’ve got two teams with 5 paid and one with 4, better get those done. Besides those we’ve got like 12 teams that still need to pay. gogo :)

dunc

infs
dp.

Ino we currently have well in excess of 20 more paid teams than CoD4.

J3

Dunc dont forget us ;) btw if u have doubts about who r the guys u should pay for post here or pm as by any means.

Thx again,
J3

A lot of respect for what you guys are putting into the TF2 Community

Fragmasters – paid and displayed :]

dunc

infs
dp.

Are there any teams that still want to be paid for? I may well have forgotten about you. PM me on IRC to remind me please!

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Just pay for some random people :D

Or we could use the money left over to build a statue of Mick…

Rele

Signups that count for premiership open till sunday, is that correct? I heard sth like that

dunc

infs
dp.

Das ist richtig, ja.

Mick-

yes , last day to register hurry up !!!! , Relentless you need 2 members yet :D

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

“As reported by Suart “TosspoT” Saw on Crossfire.nu “CoD4 stands a very good chance of making it as a premiership game if teams mobilise themselves, so far TF2 looks to be the only dead cert of being there with a whopping 30 teams paid and complete.”

Very well played guys we’ve even got the massive community that is cod4 on the run lol. They dwarf us in terms of teams etc but it prooves we’re more organised and our community is down to this! Any last minute clans thinking of signing up/needing a uk manager etc?

F2

Danmark

Atm the real numbers are 34 teams for TF2, 31 for Fifa09-360, 26 for CS:S, and 12 for CoD4-PC.

Waebi

‹Con›

YESH.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 Next »