Forum

INITIAL INTEREST POST - LAN in Enschede, July 3rd

Created 25th January 2009 @ 13:46

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »

nvc

define large cash prize

Qun

GoT<3

I can take 3/4 people from Schiphol to Enschede by car. I’m going BYOC ;)

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

I’m sure GoT will be able to come there with a team (2 teams would be optimistic, but 1 team is doable). BYOC ofcourse, as we live close enough :)

Personally i’d love to come, but as it’s in the holiday season, and i’m going away the 4th, that won’t happen.

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

Would go if someone paid flight for me :( (HELLOOOO LAN SUPPORT?!)

Akasazh

THG
HL

Coming… looking if I can get a team together tho.

Moose

[MIPC]

“define large cash prize”

Totally depends on the amount of teams and players coming which is the point of this topic.

Mumm.lu

What is the age limit ? Some of my teammates are under 18, are they allowed to enter ?

Team Fruit is interested to come and will attend if financially possible for all members.

Akill

mumm: this will most likely depend on WZZRD’s policies and insurance. More information will be available soon

Wlv

RaWr ::

nvc – enough for 1x week of beauty products :D

crz

T4F

interested, can think of some mates which will be interested too

Dave

Mafia
wMiC?

FUCKIN HELL WLV!

Do you realise how much that is?!?!

nvc

““define large cash prize”

Totally depends on the amount of teams and players coming which is the point of this topic.”

i really hope that this is successful but no offence, there are 1 day cups that have like 32 teams in other games and they are “always looking for a large cash prize”, or i35 which offered a whopping £7200 1st place but since 12 teams only signed up, it got £500 split… so i do hope this statement is more than just pillow talk at 1st base and if less teams sign up the prizemoney is not laughable, this could be awesome.

gl

op

shut up and get on with it.

dunc

infs
dp.

As I’ve already stated, numerous times in numerous different places, there WILL be a cash prize. If there isn’t a sizeable, four figure cash prize, we won’t be holding the event. It’s worth nobody’s time or energy to attend a community-organised LAN if there’s no chance of at -the very least- recouping your travel expenses.

Besides nvc, you’re not going to come close to winning it anyway, so what’s the problem? :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »