Forum

INITIAL INTEREST POST - LAN in Enschede, July 3rd

Created 25th January 2009 @ 13:46

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »

dunc

infs
dp.

Ladies and gentlemen,

I announce to thee an upcoming community-organised LAN event.

Date: Friday July 3rd until Sunday July 5th.
Location: WZZRD at Enschede, Holland. Amonsilas has written a superb graphical guide to travelling there from Amsterdam – it’s incredibly easy. For the foreigners, fly to Amsterdam airport, then it’s only about 50 euro return to Enschede.
TUP/BYOC?: Both. Exact numbers to be confirmed.
Prices: To be confirmed, dependant on interest.
Tournaments Two tournaments – one with a large cash prize for all teams to enter, then possibly two smaller, lower-division only (i.e. one for D2&3, one for D4 and lower) tournaments with hardware prizes.

So, what’s the point of this thread?

To help us progress with our business plan and attract sponsors, we need to register interest now. If you’re a TEAM LEADER can you please confirm whether or not your team would be a) interested and b) able to attend?

Thanking thee kindly.

Waebi

‹Con›

gief map/distances kthx :D

Moose

[MIPC]

We’re definitely interested and most likely able to attend. 6 TUP PCs needed, most likely.

shifty

Sir

Great, will sticky this.

ThePledge

Interested and attending, if only to spectate top matches ^_^

BYOC = no problem for me.

skinnie

TCM

we’ll be there (most likely BYOC)

dunc

infs
dp.

Oooh and one more thing – could you please specify whether you’d require TUP or you’ll be BYOC.

AnimaL

how to get there, i cant find any flights to Enschede, Twente (ENS)

any near airports?

pukz

A. Interested B. Nervous will be in attendance 100%

TUP would be good.. no sharing would be better :p

=]

BvD

flowerpower/

Amsterdam or Rotterdam. Amsterdam(Schiphol) is the nearest if I’m correct. From there you can take a train.

dunc

infs
dp.

Animal read the location snippet again I’ve amended the original post.

AnimaL

yeah just red ur edit <3

kEvNx

.#mtf

100% there :] BYOC is fine!

I can take 2-3 peoples by car with me! If there are some dudes who are living in UK and can’t fly directly to Enschede, I could take you by car if you would fly to Düsseldorf/Germany. From Düsseldorf/Germany to Enschede then about 1 1/2 hours by car! Just msg me if you are interested :) btw: I would only take the guys who can’t fly directly to Enschede (UK’s and outside germany!) btw: of course for free :]

pischto

MTF!
MTF

Will be there, if I can get a transport ^^

pEx

rhs

ähhhh nice location :)

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »